IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New who the fuck pees on the seat, though?
Are they ignorant or otherwise clueless, or do they derive some kind of satisfaction from the act? I have a brother-in-law whom I suspect of the practice, simply because he (as a Republican) regards the whole of life as a zero-sum game, any grief or disadvantage imposed on other players being tallied as a point in his column. I loathe the asshole very deeply.

cordially,
New Wife does daycare.
One family of kids (2 boys at 10 and 9, 2 girls at 4 and 6 months).

Initially the boys peed all over the area of the toilet and probably got some in it by accident.

What cured it, was them being forced to clean it up themselves. Cleaned up very well, not just a little bit, but with vigor.

Shortly after that they also learned to pay attention to the seat being up or down... due to having to clean it.

What burns me about "adult men" is that many places do not have auto-flush urinal or toilets. They just leave their shit and piss for all to see.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New I have a 20yo son that has finally learned to raise the seat
but I embarrassed the shit out of him when I told him in front of his fiance I was going to buy a little boat to improve his aim.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New That would do it. :-)
New A better question might be, how does that happen in the women's room?
Your better half likely has some stories; J has several.

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Easy.
Not wanting to sit, some women will squat on top of a toilet.

Not that I've ever seen it! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New That happened at work a few years ago.
The guys in the office called it "The Smear Campaign". Seems some women were doing aerial dumps for just the reason you gave. Very upsetting to the office manager. But the best part? The female then-Vice President of Human Resources called all female employees into our largest conference room and threatened to install a camera(!) in the ladies restroom if the culprit didn't confess and stop doing it.

I know that sounds like something I just made up, but I swear it is the truth.
New Apparently, in some cases, they stand on the seat while they squat... :-/
New Also apparently; none of you have ever worked cleanup in a bar
Cleaning the women's room would have made an outstanding punishment detail for when I was in basic training. Far more disgusting than anything my drill sergeants ever came up with. Men can be lazy. Women can be just plain nasty. In both cases, more-so when drunk.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New You're right! (Welcome back!)
New Re: You're right! (Welcome back!)
Never really left. Just stuck in lurk mode.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New Lurking's good. Posting's better. :-)
New female toilet indiscretions
In Mexico, years ago, the wife, spotting a restaurant, said "Pull over! Pull over!" We entered the cantina. I had a nice cold cerveza at the bar; she sprinted for the loo. I had plenty of time to finish my beer. After about 25 minutes L emerged and said, "Settle the bill." This I did. "We have to leave now." We did. "Head north. We must never return." And we never did.

cordially,
New :-)
New There are rational explanations: mostly re hygiene. The Vulva Vedas:
(Of course, nothing is ever Simple.) How's yer vulva-lore?

Some don't trust the hygiene of any public restroom, so avoid any contact with the seat; unclear if this applies for some, even when paper gaskets are there.

Then too, unlike our flexible drain-hoses (and respective exit diameters) theirs can't aim well, the *flow rate is also quite higher and..
all is complicated by the (large) variation in shapes of the rest of their nearby anatomy--as makes the stream further diverge at exit.
(Obviously this is worst at bars and gas-stops, as in Duh?)
Surely there are: simply sloppy ones, and these only reinforce the wisdom? of keeping one's ass off the furniture as best you can.

* I have seen demonstrations of diameter, flow-rate, divergence comparisons (not merely in physics/hydraulics but in live-meat-physiology) ... ex-cathedra.
Doubtless there are web-titillations of this genre available to the sheltered voyeur (?)

One can even buy plastic funnel-things to improve aim. Point: it's not just carelessness that splashes happen.

(Men, of course have no such excuses at all: pigs is pigs (or Libertytarians, Liberal solipsists or Repos.)
In fact the frequency of that male trashiness manifested in some households--especially those with frequent visitors/parties--in my old stomping grounds; small signs appeared:

Gentlemen, please be seated.

Surely this aggravation should be expected:
Do we not inhabit a PISS-poor kultur?

Ed:PS There IS a national solution, of course:
Bidets in every restroom (or at least, most.) Would save lots of supplies, cleaning schedules (much less TP--bonus.)
Expand Edited by Ashton June 8, 2014, 06:15:30 AM EDT
New And you can get syphills, too.
     stupid coworker tricks - (rcareaga) - (20)
         Well, it's more direct than the following: - (a6l6e6x)
         Try this mebbe - (jake123) - (16)
             who the fuck pees on the seat, though? - (rcareaga) - (15)
                 Wife does daycare. - (folkert)
                 I have a 20yo son that has finally learned to raise the seat - (boxley) - (1)
                     That would do it. :-) -NT - (static)
                 A better question might be, how does that happen in the women's room? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     Easy. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                         That happened at work a few years ago. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             Apparently, in some cases, they stand on the seat while they squat... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 Also apparently; none of you have ever worked cleanup in a bar - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     You're right! (Welcome back!) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Re: You're right! (Welcome back!) - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                             Lurking's good. Posting's better. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     female toilet indiscretions - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     There are rational explanations: mostly re hygiene. The Vulva Vedas: - (Ashton) - (1)
                         And you can get syphills, too. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Be ready to renew the sign. - (static) - (1)
             oddly enough - (rcareaga)

s/\$lrpd_saying/This space intentionally left blank./g
267 ms