IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Easy.
Not wanting to sit, some women will squat on top of a toilet.

Not that I've ever seen it! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New That happened at work a few years ago.
The guys in the office called it "The Smear Campaign". Seems some women were doing aerial dumps for just the reason you gave. Very upsetting to the office manager. But the best part? The female then-Vice President of Human Resources called all female employees into our largest conference room and threatened to install a camera(!) in the ladies restroom if the culprit didn't confess and stop doing it.

I know that sounds like something I just made up, but I swear it is the truth.
New Apparently, in some cases, they stand on the seat while they squat... :-/
New Also apparently; none of you have ever worked cleanup in a bar
Cleaning the women's room would have made an outstanding punishment detail for when I was in basic training. Far more disgusting than anything my drill sergeants ever came up with. Men can be lazy. Women can be just plain nasty. In both cases, more-so when drunk.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New You're right! (Welcome back!)
New Re: You're right! (Welcome back!)
Never really left. Just stuck in lurk mode.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New Lurking's good. Posting's better. :-)
New female toilet indiscretions
In Mexico, years ago, the wife, spotting a restaurant, said "Pull over! Pull over!" We entered the cantina. I had a nice cold cerveza at the bar; she sprinted for the loo. I had plenty of time to finish my beer. After about 25 minutes L emerged and said, "Settle the bill." This I did. "We have to leave now." We did. "Head north. We must never return." And we never did.

cordially,
New :-)
     stupid coworker tricks - (rcareaga) - (20)
         Well, it's more direct than the following: - (a6l6e6x)
         Try this mebbe - (jake123) - (16)
             who the fuck pees on the seat, though? - (rcareaga) - (15)
                 Wife does daycare. - (folkert)
                 I have a 20yo son that has finally learned to raise the seat - (boxley) - (1)
                     That would do it. :-) -NT - (static)
                 A better question might be, how does that happen in the women's room? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     Easy. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                         That happened at work a few years ago. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             Apparently, in some cases, they stand on the seat while they squat... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 Also apparently; none of you have ever worked cleanup in a bar - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     You're right! (Welcome back!) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Re: You're right! (Welcome back!) - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                             Lurking's good. Posting's better. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     female toilet indiscretions - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     There are rational explanations: mostly re hygiene. The Vulva Vedas: - (Ashton) - (1)
                         And you can get syphills, too. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Be ready to renew the sign. - (static) - (1)
             oddly enough - (rcareaga)

Department of Redundancy Department
63 ms