IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have a 20yo son that has finally learned to raise the seat
but I embarrassed the shit out of him when I told him in front of his fiance I was going to buy a little boat to improve his aim.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New That would do it. :-)
     stupid coworker tricks - (rcareaga) - (20)
         Well, it's more direct than the following: - (a6l6e6x)
         Try this mebbe - (jake123) - (16)
             who the fuck pees on the seat, though? - (rcareaga) - (15)
                 Wife does daycare. - (folkert)
                 I have a 20yo son that has finally learned to raise the seat - (boxley) - (1)
                     That would do it. :-) -NT - (static)
                 A better question might be, how does that happen in the women's room? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     Easy. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                         That happened at work a few years ago. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             Apparently, in some cases, they stand on the seat while they squat... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 Also apparently; none of you have ever worked cleanup in a bar - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     You're right! (Welcome back!) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Re: You're right! (Welcome back!) - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                             Lurking's good. Posting's better. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     female toilet indiscretions - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     There are rational explanations: mostly re hygiene. The Vulva Vedas: - (Ashton) - (1)
                         And you can get syphills, too. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Be ready to renew the sign. - (static) - (1)
             oddly enough - (rcareaga)

A colonoscopy, while eerily similar, is probably better than politics.
83 ms