IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: please explain "driving home on instruments"
I had no real feeling for the vehicle, my speed or directional stability - so I paid very close attention to the speedometer and the lines painted on the road. Visual was still working to that extent.
New yep, understood. floating along, paying CLOSE attention
That's when you turn the music off, don't want any distractions.
Of course my dad's caddy felt like that all the time. Driving on a well padded couch.
Expand Edited by crazy April 17, 2014, 07:47:15 PM EDT
New Just as a point of reference . . .
. . the subject event was in 1982 - the celebration for Gloria Molina's election to the California State Assembly - out in Santa Monica.

She was the first Latina elected to the state legislature. It's recently been proposed she run for Mayor of Los Angeles.

One for Mike: Regular pot use tied to brain changes. - (Another Scott) - (34)
         From my observations back in the day when . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
             On the strength of cannibinoids and their delivery mechanism - (pwhysall) - (17)
                 Well, that is certainly true . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                     Anecdotes aren't data - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         More reliable than the over-cooked data we get these days. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                             Eh, if you say so. -NT - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                 See your example above. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                     why? - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                         My experience is not in any way contradicted by that data. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                             Re: My experience is not in any way contradicted by that dat - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 The figures in the article show more than doubling . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     Cherry-picking data is fun! - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                         And you cherry pick quite insistently. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                             Availability! You are both right. - (crazy)
                     please explain "driving home on instruments" - (crazy) - (3)
                         Re: please explain "driving home on instruments" - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             yep, understood. floating along, paying CLOSE attention - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Just as a point of reference . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 in the old days - (crazy)
         Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
             Depends on how it's done. "Just Say No" didn't work. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 Perhaps I give young people too much credit. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     Inaccuracies? - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Developing vs developed brains - (rcareaga) - (7)
                         Anecdotes are as good as science. Film at 11. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             The plural of "anecdote" is "data" -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                 Conversely, all data is anecdotal in nature. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     And don't forget the observer effect, right Scott? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Good instruments and techniques reduce that. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Spoilsport!! - (Ashton)
                             It's hard to have good science when research is hindered. - (Another Scott)
         Where are the studies about alcohol? - (gcareaga) - (2)
             and you can be sure - (crazy) - (1)
                 yup, edible loses again - (crazy)

Poke yourself in the eye.
55 ms