IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where are the studies about alcohol?
or caffeine or nicotine or high fructose corn syrup? There is finite demand for recreational self-medication and the 'respectable' alternatives don't want THC cutting into their bottom line.

I am seeing the most ridiculous stories coming out of Colorado. Last week it was a story about an epidemic of dogs and cats suffering from second hand smoke exposure.
New and you can be sure
Every time a whack job does something stupid or dangerous, it's the pot's fault.
http://denver.cbsloc...d-in-denver-home/
New yup, edible loses again
http://hosted.ap.org...14-04-17-23-17-25

I'd support making all edibles illegal. Sell the bud, sell the concentrate, sell the oil. Sell the damn cookbooks with them. Force people to either smoke it or vape it. If they want to eat it, they will have to go through the steps to make their own cannabutter, which will take time and effort and only the people who really want it will do it. That'll knock out all impulse idiots from the game, and those that smoke/vape it will get hit hard enough/soon enough that it will be self limited dosing.
     One for Mike: Regular pot use tied to brain changes. - (Another Scott) - (34)
         From my observations back in the day when . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
             On the strength of cannibinoids and their delivery mechanism - (pwhysall) - (17)
                 Well, that is certainly true . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                     Anecdotes aren't data - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         More reliable than the over-cooked data we get these days. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                             Eh, if you say so. -NT - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                 See your example above. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                     why? - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                         My experience is not in any way contradicted by that data. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                             Re: My experience is not in any way contradicted by that dat - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 The figures in the article show more than doubling . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     Cherry-picking data is fun! - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                         And you cherry pick quite insistently. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                             Availability! You are both right. - (crazy)
                     please explain "driving home on instruments" - (crazy) - (3)
                         Re: please explain "driving home on instruments" - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             yep, understood. floating along, paying CLOSE attention - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Just as a point of reference . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 in the old days - (crazy)
         Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
             Depends on how it's done. "Just Say No" didn't work. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 Perhaps I give young people too much credit. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     Inaccuracies? - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Developing vs developed brains - (rcareaga) - (7)
                         Anecdotes are as good as science. Film at 11. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             The plural of "anecdote" is "data" -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                 Conversely, all data is anecdotal in nature. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     And don't forget the observer effect, right Scott? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Good instruments and techniques reduce that. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Spoilsport!! - (Ashton)
                             It's hard to have good science when research is hindered. - (Another Scott)
         Where are the studies about alcohol? - (gcareaga) - (2)
             and you can be sure - (crazy) - (1)
                 yup, edible loses again - (crazy)

When you're as high-strung as I am, you should be paid to keep smoking.
55 ms