IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Find some Aussies - practically everyone here uses SMS.
[link|http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,4279708%5E15328%5E%5Enbv%5E15306%2D15320,00.html|This article] mentions that there are about 200 million SMS message sent every day in Australia.

It's a regular SMS frenzy here, and most other countries that have inter-carrier SMS, or just a nice big monopoly :)

Edit: Very timely that I happened to be browsing the site with the SMS stats :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
Collapse Edited by Meerkat May 15, 2002, 12:56:06 AM EDT
Find some Aussies - practically everyone here uses SMS.
Don't remember the exact stats but it's like millions of message a month. It's a regular SMS frenzy here, and most other countries that have inter-carrier SMS, or just a nice big monopoly :)
On and on and on and on, and on and on and on goes John.
     Fatal flaw of Treo and Visor Phone? No analog reception? - (Another Scott) - (15)
         It's a GSM thing - (tonytib) - (13)
             Thanks for the info. Went with a used StarTAC. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                 GSM and the VisorPhone. - (static) - (11)
                     Not quite true - (tonytib) - (10)
                         Interesting perspective. - (static) - (4)
                             If you're really interested in who is using what tech & freq - (tonytib) - (3)
                                 Find some Aussies - practically everyone here uses SMS. - (Meerkat)
                                 Always try the obvious first. - (static)
                                 With Peter W. and me, you know at least four SMS users! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Re: Where is CDMA in China ? - (dmarker2) - (4)
                             Story from TheInq on China's 2.5G system. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 Re: As I understand it ... - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                     Life isn't perfect in SIM land, either - (tonytib) - (1)
                                         Re: I agree re 802 impacting 3G - (dmarker2)
         Re: Fatal flaw of Treo and Visor Phone? No analog reception - (LUTZ)

Using this formulation, the cat can be dead and deader.
153 ms