IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ya mean parse it in a pollyanna manner?
since ya'all took the effort to mark it in bold
The estimated reduction stems almost entirely from a net decline in the amount of labor that workers choose to supply, rather than from a net drop in business’ demand for labor
how was that determined? The price of forced healthcare is so costly it is cheaper to go on welfare than work for a living isn't a win, win in my eyes
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New They're estimates at this point. Time will tell.
New know they are estimates in 2010 the estimate was MUCH lower
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     CBO: Obamacare means people can actually retire. - (Another Scott) - (14)
         so getting comfy on the bottom of the income scale are we? - (boxley) - (5)
             Means testing always has that effect on the poor. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Re: more generous to people above the poverty line, not less - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Sure, but we don't have to cut the cord for it to be better. -NT - (Another Scott)
             lolz - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 No way. - (mmoffitt)
         Oh, wages will go up too. - (Another Scott) - (7)
             so america loses 2.5 million jobs but - (boxley) - (6)
                 Ya gotta read the report more carefully. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     ya mean parse it in a pollyanna manner? - (boxley) - (2)
                         They're estimates at this point. Time will tell. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             know they are estimates in 2010 the estimate was MUCH lower -NT - (boxley)
                     Tell that to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Yes, is; worse: ..he has soo much despicable company. -NT - (Ashton)

I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice.
63 ms