IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Still assuming you'll pay off the CC every month
Debit cards typically have no fee when you use them. CC will have interest charges. So in theory the debit is cheaper to the user.
--

Drew
New Yes, see above.
     great observation about bank charges - (boxley) - (16)
         It's about prividing fair value - (drook) - (14)
             It has never.. Made Sense to me! - (Ashton) - (13)
                 Debit card != prepaid cc - (drook) - (7)
                     The big problem with debit is . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         also - (crazy)
                         Synchronicity - (drook)
                     Yes, I forget that few do (pay-off monthly) - (Ashton)
                     Credit card=Debit card you don't pay immediately, so why not "Debit card=(OK,~)prepaid credit card"? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         in amerika banks are happy to let you buy a $5 item with no funds on your debit card - (boxley)
                         Another wrinkle are pre-paid debit cards. They're trying to weaken Dodd-Frank too. - (Another Scott)
                 debit cards are/where a convenient replacement for checks - (boxley) - (4)
                     Thanks.. that one makes sense. But if there's still a fee - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Still assuming you'll pay off the CC every month - (drook) - (1)
                             Yes, see above. -NT - (Ashton)
                         up to about $15 dollars the vig is cheaper for a credirt car - (boxley)
         I can get a Starbucks coffee for quite a lot less than that. - (static)

Priorities, people. Jeez.
253 ms