IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Even more belated response..
Seems to me that a shared-idiosyncrasy? (make that: fatal-mindset, then) was Adolf's and Unca Joe's Red Queen's fondness for, Off With Their Heads!..
Both unWorthies shot-feet all the way off via repeated purges of this n'that military (and Other) hierarchy.
Nothing like having barely-'experienced' commanders trying to deal with the routine Emergencies--something which One's Own life can resolve quickly.
Not to mention those always unique situations, for which you must Imagine-well, synthesizing from the old stuff too.

(Well, that they were also psychopaths ... explains most things, but this is a specifically-shared guaranteed-loser, I wot.)

Is there a 'moral'?
Starters: The ONLY person who should be delegated great-Power: should accept same only after
successive/(sincere--goes without saying) declining of the post.
Yeah: GW comes to mind, but then.. if he's the Only one? and none-other lives today: I see ... Doom.
Because we never/ever grok-to-fullness (all the wise things.)
But we knew that.

Ed: oTyp
Collapse Edited by Ashton Sept. 21, 2013, 08:57:58 PM EDT
Even more belated response..
Seems to me that a shared-idiosyncrasy? (make that: fatal-mindset, then) was Adolf's and Unca Joe's Red Queen's fondness for, Off With Their Heads!..
Both unWorthies shot-feet all the way off via repeated purges of this n'that military (and Other) hierarchy.
Nothing like having barely-'experienced' commanders trying to deal with the routine Emergencies--something which One's Own life can resolve quickly. Not to mention those always unique situations, for which you must both Imagine-well, synthesizing from the old stuff too.

(Well, that they were also psychopaths explains most things, but this is a specifically-shared guaranteed-loser, I wot.)

Is there a 'moral'?
Starters: The ONLY person who should be delegated great-Power: should accept same only after successive/(sincere--goes without saying) declining of the post.
Yeah: GW comes to mind, but then.. if he's the Only one? and none-other lives today: I see ... Doom.
Because we never/ever grok-to-fullness (all the wise things.)
But we knew that.

Book re 'The day FDR became a wartime president' - (Ashton) - (11)
         I've been thinking about that two-front problem... - (CRConrad) - (10)
             What's with us? - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 That thing about how Little Big Adi, had he been left to... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Re: might have killed off even more of your kith and kin - (a6l6e6x)
                     Being nasty to members of other tribes-- - (Ashton)
                     s/coolest/gay/g just sayin -NT - (boxley)
             couldn't happen in spring 1940 - (boxley) - (2)
                 Nope, not as I understood it. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     One more thing. - (a6l6e6x)
             belated response here - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Even more belated response.. - (Ashton)

You want to debate how many LRPD's fit on the head of the GRR?
39 ms