IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New why, are you concerned?
you implied I watched some mmm show, I explained what should be well known I dont watch tv except for sports, news and lately pawnstars during the day as it is good background noise. You are projecting for reasons only known to yourself
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Ok... I'll bite this time.
Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White, a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine in order to secure his family's financial future before he dies.

In other words, he can't pay for his fricken Health Care and turns to crime to make sure his "utter ruin" doesn't happen.

If that same story happened in the UK, he would just go back to teaching or retire... etc.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New I really havent seen the show so bear with me
so some middle aged guy gets a terminal disease, if he had bought life insurance there would never have been a show, I guess he didnt check the box on his his teachers union box for life insurance.

I bought life insurance in my 30's, still paying for some. No drama there I guess
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Yeah.. and IF Hamlet hadn't seen a ghost.. ba-dum, twitch
     Breaking Bad: UK Edition - (folkert) - (21)
         never seen it, what is it about? -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             ... - (folkert) - (6)
                 not a sport, news or pawnstars, dont watch it -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                     Nice troll there. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                         why, are you concerned? - (boxley) - (3)
                             Ok... I'll bite this time. - (folkert) - (2)
                                 I really havent seen the show so bear with me - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Yeah.. and IF Hamlet hadn't seen a ghost.. ba-dum, twitch -NT - (Ashton)
             I call bullshit. How stupid do you think we are... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 sure I read the comic - (boxley)
                 about the show - (rcareaga)
         I believe boxley - (rcareaga)
         That's awfully simplistic, actually. - (static) - (2)
             Agreed wholeheartedly -NT - (rcareaga)
             Also, he has an HMO - (altmann)
         Review of "Ozymandias" episode. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Heh, I saw what you did there. -NT - (CRConrad)
             sounds like a crap show from that description - (boxley) - (2)
                 The cinematography looks pretty good. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     maybe, this link is a few years after I was hanging around - (boxley)
             I see.. too. - (Ashton)

"Yes, but what if you get out of that groove?"
"Well, then I'm in trouble."
45 ms