your *Credentialed* hat:
It offends the academics/intellectuals and suggests.. a limited vocabulary; besides:
the substantial-Difference between Bizness majors and 'Economics' majors is:

The bizness droids are {merely and always} striving to discover new ways to foil any sane regulations which confound their over-developed reptile brains aka: It's All about Me-Me-Me
-and-
The Econ folk (imagine that they) are all about designing algorithms for a decent/livable society [Well, the Decent ones are]
and only the Best of these have copped to the truth that: *there is no such thing as, "The Market" == that mythical Thing
--which needs no outside/socially-responsible: CONTROLS.

* An excellent synopsis on Moyers, last night (here):

Taming Capitalism Run Wild
Economist Richard Wolff on economic justice; journalist Saru Jayaraman ("Behind the Kitchen Door") on the pay and working conditions within the restaurant industry.

Or, simpler (if I have properly distilled countless 'essays' over the eons--til I can't stand to add one more):
There is NO ALGORITHM for designing a Livable society; Reason and Wisdom, applied frequently IS ALL the tool box we have for eternal vigilance.

The formula-seekers are soo mentally-fucked, they aren't even wrong.
This is BAD for mentally lazy and innumerate Muricans: they haven't ANY tools for the massive reorganization coming, via difficult, painful planning or ... by nasty mob action.

{{sigh}}

So Glad I'm not 30ish with 2.2 children and imagining ... ... that Murican Dreamscape.. just around the corner!
The 1% possesses neither shame nor scruples--merely calcified-Greed. I see: I see ... strife enroute;
no fine temperate words shall alter their solipsism: Blood will, because they have compromised in the past,
but only when Forced.

Aux Barricades!