IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Comment from a swiss.
I went to an IT course the other day where the instructor came from Switzerland. During the lunch break, he was saying how the Swiss government provides Heroin free-of-charge to addicts. The net effect is to destroy the illegal market for Heroin and significantly improving the quality of life for addicts who no longer have to resort to crime to pay for their habit. And quite a number have managed to break their addiction, too.

An interesting idea, I thought.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New The Swiss also have a "Five Hundred Year Plan"
(This according to a US city planner whose Swiss seat-mate on a flight, was working on his city's version!)

Sorry Wade, it could never work in a Puritan country: too much resentment that someone might be feeling good / for free! / and not being made to suffer for it, soon after.

Then too - all that funding for the wars, all the new prisons.. why someone would have to admit that, perhaps they had made an error in judgment. Persistently (!)

ie No Chance. Here.

{sigh} :[

PS - it has indeed been suggested here, from time to time and for similar reasons. See above: only Commy-pinko Librul longhairs ever say such stuff, in public! Even years after Trafik was shown all over, on PBS.

A.
     Revisiting the drug legalization issue - (DonRichards) - (9)
         The Economist article is a good read. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             The topic appears to be a litmus for, - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Religion and drugs? - (mhuber) - (4)
                     Common thread was (meant to be) - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Sentient LRPD strikes! Again. - (Ashton)
                         Catholicism and birth control - (mhuber) - (1)
                             Cackle.. Cackle.. :-\ufffd - (Ashton)
         Comment from a swiss. - (static) - (1)
             The Swiss also have a "Five Hundred Year Plan" - (Ashton)

Life was hard for the pioneers, but every now and again, someone would get out the fiddle and make it all worse.
91 ms