IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Crisis is good for the president
None of the states hammered where going to go for Romney anyway, so whatever reduction in the overall vote happened didn't change the electoral vote. It did, however, give Obama a chance to look very presidential and people tend to line up behind the president during a crisis.

Heck, since Republicans tend to more of followers then Democrats, you could make the case that more are going to be inclined to vote for a Democrat in a crisis then Democrats who would be inclined to vote for a Republican president during a crisis.

It also helped that Obama and FEMA did a much better job then the disaster that happened after Katrina. Looking presidential is nice, actually being presidential is even better.

Jay
New talked to the mayor of staten island lately?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     What now for the GOP? - (pwhysall) - (27)
         It's not about old rich white men. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Based on what I currently see... - (folkert)
         What now for what's left of the Left here? - (mmoffitt) - (20)
             If Amy Goodwin's show last night is an indication... - (Another Scott) - (15)
                 Addendum. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                     beg to disagree and I think y'all were steamrolled - (boxley) - (5)
                         Hmm... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             HA! - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 He was elected to the IL Senate and served there '97-'04. :) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     fify - (boxley) - (1)
                                         well duh... - (hnick)
                     Having monitored for some time . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                         That's a scary place. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             Technically it's Petrele's site . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                 And the word - from Petrele himself . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                     He was such a great talent. It's a shame... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Very true. - (hnick)
                                     Romney... - (folkert) - (1)
                                         Oh, but there certainly was . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Bernie's still there too - (scoenye) - (3)
                 That's true. Thanks for reminding me. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Framework only at the moment - (scoenye) - (1)
                         Thanks for the update. - (mmoffitt)
         Expect to see a lot of this - (jay) - (3)
             Wait... - (folkert) - (2)
                 Crisis is good for the president - (jay) - (1)
                     talked to the mayor of staten island lately? -NT - (boxley)

Hard to keep track of who to shun.
74 ms