IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, you don't see.
Without question, Jews, have a long history of being abused. The Holocaust is a more extreme example of it. But, some of that is a matter of a having a long history. Do you suppose the native Americans or the blacks of the United States don't have a history of being abused? Or the Chinese by the Japanese? Or most any group perceived as different by a majority or well armed group? Apparently we all engage our territorial reptilian part of the brain. [Creationists ignore last sentence, it's the devil that makes us do it. :)]

So are you thinking Jews need a group to abuse? They've earned it!
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New What it boils down to
Is there a place on this earth where only Jews can decide who can kill Jews?
the answer seems to be no.
Do I think you want to see Israel gone? No I dont. You clearly dislike what is happening now. So do I. The Difference is that since I dont live there I give the folks that do a lot more leeway than If I was living there. Fear is the brother of horror and horror is where insanity becomes the norm, like the camps you grew up in.
Things will change as they always must. Hopefully there will be something Jewish left standing.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Fair assesment.
The well has been poisoned for now. But, I wish the efforts to build a Greater Israel were re-channeled to building a peace with the Palestinian Arabs. It's difficult, to be sure, but it's the only way an Israel worth having can exist.

I also want Israel to be. And, to be a shining example of democracy in the Middle East and not the neo-Nazi state it is today. I would like to see Arabs want to move to Israel for the opportunities there and not to blow up innocents. I would like to see Jews welcomed by its Arab neighbors to live and work and help to civilize them. :) There are Jews in Israel today that could make these things reality in time. But, as I said, the well has been poisoned for now.
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
     Is There a Solution to the Israeli/Palestinian problem? - (a6l6e6x) - (25)
         A counterpoint. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             What we need... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Seconded: if it could work twice? with homo-saps as they are -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: A counterpoint. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 They could make him look worse. - (static) - (2)
                     That sounds uncomfortably close to what we did with... - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Ummm, they're dead. - (Brandioch)
         On a bit of a tangent. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             Well, there was that (aborted?) US disinformation office. - (a6l6e6x)
         I was interested in quadaffi's solution - (boxley) - (11)
             What was it? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                 Israelistine - (boxley) - (9)
                     I almost suggested this. - (static) - (8)
                         Israeli Jews would never agree to this. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                             A trivial point, no doubt - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Exclusion, something Jews are quite familiar with,... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     I don't "lump them" - (Ashton)
                             I see, Jews can only be declared safe - (boxley) - (3)
                                 No, you don't see. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                     What it boils down to - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Fair assesment. - (a6l6e6x)
         Jimmy Carter's take. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Our methods never reflect historical acumen though. - (Ashton)
             Jimmy Carter is a naive idiot - (bluke) - (1)
                 Re: good response? - (a6l6e6x)

Considered an odd number by mathematicians around the world.
53 ms