IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Exclusion, something Jews are quite familiar with,...
should be something they ought think about before practicing. The need for exclusion comes with shallow, morally bankrupt hearts and minds.

It is too bad you cannot see the Jerusalemite's problem. You paint all Palestinian Arabs with the same brush. At one time, most of them wanted to live in peace. Sure, there were always the ones who wanted "to push the Jews into the sea". There always will be. One could work to make that an ineffective fringe group or a mass movement. What do you suppose has happened in that regard lately?
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New I don't "lump them"
they appear to have clumped around - the execrable lying bastard (a full equivalent of Billy Gates) who purports to 'represent them all'. Yes, I know that is not"simple" either: when has there ever been an honest plebiscite *allowed* ? Penalty for even mild questioning of Arafat's Authority - is known to be death. Ergo - no dialogue; no communication with these 'moderates' you champion. Certainly: no representation of their POV.

For whatever combo of normal human ineptness, intimidation by the dominant Authority + worldwide indifference (save for polarised carping, natch) -- there clearly is NO POSSIBILITY of anyone ever 'trusting' the Palestinian Authority, to honor any slightest "commitment".

So long as this remains true - perhaps only his removal / assassination might provide the possibility of that long-overdue plebiscite; answering du jour:

~~What percentage of Palestinians -today- will NEVER accept the existence of the State of Israel ??

Without this next stage.. it will remain the sameold same old - how could it not?

Ashton
     Is There a Solution to the Israeli/Palestinian problem? - (a6l6e6x) - (25)
         A counterpoint. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             What we need... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Seconded: if it could work twice? with homo-saps as they are -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: A counterpoint. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 They could make him look worse. - (static) - (2)
                     That sounds uncomfortably close to what we did with... - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Ummm, they're dead. - (Brandioch)
         On a bit of a tangent. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             Well, there was that (aborted?) US disinformation office. - (a6l6e6x)
         I was interested in quadaffi's solution - (boxley) - (11)
             What was it? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                 Israelistine - (boxley) - (9)
                     I almost suggested this. - (static) - (8)
                         Israeli Jews would never agree to this. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                             A trivial point, no doubt - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Exclusion, something Jews are quite familiar with,... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     I don't "lump them" - (Ashton)
                             I see, Jews can only be declared safe - (boxley) - (3)
                                 No, you don't see. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                     What it boils down to - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Fair assesment. - (a6l6e6x)
         Jimmy Carter's take. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Our methods never reflect historical acumen though. - (Ashton)
             Jimmy Carter is a naive idiot - (bluke) - (1)
                 Re: good response? - (a6l6e6x)

Kikkoman *punch*!
49 ms