IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is that to miss the Point?
Why on Earth - would one surf a site with both (or either) those shit-magnets turned ON? To see the dancing otters? Get up-close to the latest truss ad?

And why would one look for a Mozilla-variant -- suppose that would build a sand-box around *all* the possible crap? Maybe I just don't understand the lurid details but.. is there anyone running Windoze for more than a few weeks, who isn't vaguely aware that it is an insecure POS, utterly unable to cope without lots of add-on protection? Acti-Vex ON ???

You want to turn-ON the biggest crap-magnets of all.. And yer a Pro?

Ashton
Just not clever enough to smear blood all over body and then go diving in shark-infested waters..
New 2nd miss - "apt-get install mozilla" doen't work w/Windows.
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
New You've missed the point
First they have to reformat the drive and install Linux, and then apply the Mozilla browser. :)

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Don't start on the Otters!
I had enough of dancing screen otters from my former employer the lawfirm, remember?

But I was thinking of creating my own otters, for the use of good instead of evil. Whenever I created a program that did something useful and was innovative, I called it an Otter as a joke. But the management kept changing the requirements just before I got it done, and I had to start all over again. If I reinvent the wheel, and do it without managers screwing me up, I think I can hammer out some decent software packages, if only I could get some time to myself and away from my family for a while. Problem is the job search, the family, and trying to clean up my "war room" and the rest of the house keeps me too darn busy to do much. But I do have ideas, oh yes, I do have ideas.

OTTER = Online Totoally Terrific Electronic Resource

They rejected my idea to name a project that, but the fools! The fools! They couldn't see the brilliance of my work, ahahahahah!

Now what were we talking about?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     Don't use your "Back" button! - (lincoln) - (11)
         Re: Don't use your "Back" button! - (jbrabeck) - (9)
             No, you are mistaken. - (static) - (8)
                 Indeed! - (pwhysall) - (7)
                     Wheeeeeeeeee! - (orion) - (6)
                         Is that to miss the Point? - (Ashton) - (3)
                             2nd miss - "apt-get install mozilla" doen't work w/Windows. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 You've missed the point - (orion)
                             Don't start on the Otters! - (orion)
                         What sites are those then? -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Mostly Intranet sites that I created - (orion)
         Don't worry - (kmself)

No, really.
40 ms