IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Obama isn't the problem - Congress is the problem. HTH.
Your continued focus on Obama as the big villain here is misguided.

All it takes is for 26 seats to flip and you'll see that your "impossible" strawman will actually flop around in the forest like the red herring it actually is. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New The question remains.
Who is left to vote to flip the 26 seats?
New We'll see in November. I'm optimistic myself. YMMV. ;-)
New See post below. Either way, we all lose.
New Meh.
     Why PPACA is inexcusable, in a nutshell. - (mmoffitt) - (45)
         Corner cases are always there. - (Another Scott) - (39)
             A corner case? - (mmoffitt) - (38)
                 How many votes were there for single payer? - (Another Scott) - (37)
                     Hey... how many times... - (folkert) - (6)
                         Different animals. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             I am not... - (folkert) - (4)
                                 Understood. Me neither; ditto. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 In the absence of real leadership... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     I can agree with that... - (folkert)
                                     "real leadership"? - (crazy)
                     Your President killed Single Payer in the crib. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         We've been through this ad nauseum... - (Another Scott)
                     See what happens when you let the option on the table? - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                         States are free to implement single payer if they want. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                             You've never been more wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 You do understand that Obama isn't king, right? - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                     Well, then, similarly - (hnick) - (21)
                                         Heh. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                             Swing and Another miss. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                 The votes weren't there. Reality intrudes again. -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                     Changing arguments mid-stream gets you only so far. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Re: The votes weren't there. Reality intrudes again. - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                         So, can you or Scott help me out here? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                             Obama isn't the problem - Congress is the problem. HTH. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 The question remains. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     We'll see in November. I'm optimistic myself. YMMV. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                         See post below. Either way, we all lose. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                             Meh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Actually no - (crazy) - (3)
                                                                 The "portion" was the determining factor. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     IIRC, you didn't expect him to win IN in the first place. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         No dispute. I did not think he would win in 2008. - (mmoffitt)
                                             I suppose that's good to know. - (hnick) - (5)
                                                 Reread DeLong's recent post. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     I remain sceptical - (hnick) - (3)
                                                         Who would have been your candidate in 2008? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             Serious answer - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                 Thanks. I understand the disappointment. - (Another Scott)
                                     Really? I thought he could kill people whenever he wanted. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         <sigh> -NT - (Another Scott)
         That's a crock - (crazy) - (4)
             So, she should ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 The PPACA is much better than nothing - (malraux) - (1)
                     We'll see. I doubt it. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 You did not read what I wrote - (crazy)

... should the Index Book of Everything in the Library contain a listing for
... The Index Book?
... which is also in the Library.
... or would that belong in the Meta-Index..
... or The List of Lists...
... or The Index of Indices....
... which Cannot be placed In The Library.....!
... (but only in the Meta-Library???)

72 ms