IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Serious answer
My wife and I both supported Obama, I less so after the FISA reversal. We had an Obama sign in our yard, and my wife pounded the pavement for him. At election time, I thought he was a bit of a stinker, but still better than the others. I thought Hillary was too much of a republican and a hawk. Well, she is, but she's nowhere close to Obama's league. Oh, and we both voted in 2010 (against republicans, of course.) So how do I vote against a republican in 2012? Obama can (and does) out republican most of the morons with a R after their name.
New Thanks. I understand the disappointment.
Imagine if you had Jim Webb and Mark Warner as your senators. ;-)

Hang in there.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Why PPACA is inexcusable, in a nutshell. - (mmoffitt) - (45)
         Corner cases are always there. - (Another Scott) - (39)
             A corner case? - (mmoffitt) - (38)
                 How many votes were there for single payer? - (Another Scott) - (37)
                     Hey... how many times... - (folkert) - (6)
                         Different animals. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             I am not... - (folkert) - (4)
                                 Understood. Me neither; ditto. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 In the absence of real leadership... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     I can agree with that... - (folkert)
                                     "real leadership"? - (crazy)
                     Your President killed Single Payer in the crib. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         We've been through this ad nauseum... - (Another Scott)
                     See what happens when you let the option on the table? - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                         States are free to implement single payer if they want. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                             You've never been more wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 You do understand that Obama isn't king, right? - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                     Well, then, similarly - (hnick) - (21)
                                         Heh. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                             Swing and Another miss. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                 The votes weren't there. Reality intrudes again. -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                     Changing arguments mid-stream gets you only so far. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Re: The votes weren't there. Reality intrudes again. - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                         So, can you or Scott help me out here? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                             Obama isn't the problem - Congress is the problem. HTH. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 The question remains. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     We'll see in November. I'm optimistic myself. YMMV. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                         See post below. Either way, we all lose. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                             Meh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Actually no - (crazy) - (3)
                                                                 The "portion" was the determining factor. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     IIRC, you didn't expect him to win IN in the first place. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         No dispute. I did not think he would win in 2008. - (mmoffitt)
                                             I suppose that's good to know. - (hnick) - (5)
                                                 Reread DeLong's recent post. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     I remain sceptical - (hnick) - (3)
                                                         Who would have been your candidate in 2008? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             Serious answer - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                 Thanks. I understand the disappointment. - (Another Scott)
                                     Really? I thought he could kill people whenever he wanted. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         <sigh> -NT - (Another Scott)
         That's a crock - (crazy) - (4)
             So, she should ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 The PPACA is much better than nothing - (malraux) - (1)
                     We'll see. I doubt it. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 You did not read what I wrote - (crazy)

Armed with WoMS*.

*(Weapons of Mass *SHUN*)
62 ms