IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New then exactly *how did* you read it?
Perhaps you should offline the explanation.
New Mit meinen Augen.
;-)

It's not worth continuing the argument. I was just trying to reduce apparent tensions, not trying to place blame (I'm sorry if it seemed that way).

Cheers,
Scott.
New Ummm... they seem to work that way... funny that.
Anyway... if you could just elaborate for me in the e-mail address you know.

I'd kindly appreciate it. You see, I guess being that close to it, I'm a bit myopic.
     Well damn. - (folkert) - (38)
         Welcome aboard! - (Another Scott) - (1)
             We still have an original Mini. - (malraux)
         Hey that's cool! - (static)
         Re: Well damn. - (pwhysall) - (34)
             well... ok. - (folkert) - (22)
                 Re: well... ok. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                     Re: well... ok. - (folkert) - (20)
                         What is the matter with you? Box piss in your coffee? - (pwhysall) - (19)
                             Please. - (folkert) - (18)
                                 Not a chance. - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                     You could also choose to not be one. - (folkert) - (16)
                                         I'm rubber, you're glue? - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                             _pw - (folkert) - (14)
                                                 Rofly Lollers - (pwhysall) - (13)
                                                     lrpd the bottom three -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         definitely the last one -NT - (lincoln)
                                                     No. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                         Give up now - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                             Oh so you admit it then. -NT - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                 >slayed< - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                                                     I'm sorry you lost. - (folkert) - (6)
                                                                         Re: I'm sorry you lost. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                                             I see you can't stand it. I see you shaking there. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                                 Bored now - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                     Of course now you just can't just walk away... - (folkert)
                                                                                 Look over there! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     Long walk off a short pier -NT - (drook)
             Jeez. Guys. - (Ashton) - (10)
                 + Infinity+1 -NT - (Another Scott)
                 well... - (folkert) - (4)
                     I didn't read it that way. FWIW. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         then exactly *how did* you read it? - (folkert) - (2)
                             Mit meinen Augen. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Ummm... they seem to work that way... funny that. - (folkert)
                 It's not about any of that. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Clear enough. - (Ashton)
                     Manners are fine and good. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Wise words; Awomen. -NT - (Ashton)

Strong in the elbows but weak in the knees.
101 ms