IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh so you admit it then.
New >slayed<
Yes, I admit it.

My massive British arsitude falls at the feet of your sheer awesomeness.

That must be it, yes.

ETA: You utter, utter tit.
Expand Edited by pwhysall May 25, 2012, 11:01:05 PM EDT
New I'm sorry you lost.
Before you utter or write a challenge... It would be great idea to be sure it means what you want it to mean.

EOF.
New Re: I'm sorry you lost.
Get you, with your amazing sophistry. I bet your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

You're still wrong, by the way. Wrong, wrong, wrongy mcwrong.

But what would I know? How could my meagre British brain stand up to your mighty American (fuck yeah!) intellect?
New I see you can't stand it. I see you shaking there.
I'm sorry, you just can't take it.
New Bored now
No doubt you will take the opportunity to seize upon this as your victory token, and, quite honestly, who am I to deny a man a small if illusory and slightly sad pleasure?

I now leave you to your whoopin' and hollerin'.
New Of course now you just can't just walk away...
you'll take you ball home and go pout.

Just like a someone who cannot take be gotten over on.

Meh... you are just a sore loser.
New Look over there!
(Time to change the subject. That one's boring.)

A joke to tell someone who's not a Marine: http://usmilitary.ab.../a/notamarine.htm

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Long walk off a short pier
--

Drew
     Well damn. - (folkert) - (38)
         Welcome aboard! - (Another Scott) - (1)
             We still have an original Mini. - (malraux)
         Hey that's cool! - (static)
         Re: Well damn. - (pwhysall) - (34)
             well... ok. - (folkert) - (22)
                 Re: well... ok. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                     Re: well... ok. - (folkert) - (20)
                         What is the matter with you? Box piss in your coffee? - (pwhysall) - (19)
                             Please. - (folkert) - (18)
                                 Not a chance. - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                     You could also choose to not be one. - (folkert) - (16)
                                         I'm rubber, you're glue? - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                             _pw - (folkert) - (14)
                                                 Rofly Lollers - (pwhysall) - (13)
                                                     lrpd the bottom three -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         definitely the last one -NT - (lincoln)
                                                     No. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                         Give up now - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                             Oh so you admit it then. -NT - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                 >slayed< - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                                                     I'm sorry you lost. - (folkert) - (6)
                                                                         Re: I'm sorry you lost. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                                             I see you can't stand it. I see you shaking there. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                                 Bored now - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                     Of course now you just can't just walk away... - (folkert)
                                                                                 Look over there! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     Long walk off a short pier -NT - (drook)
             Jeez. Guys. - (Ashton) - (10)
                 + Infinity+1 -NT - (Another Scott)
                 well... - (folkert) - (4)
                     I didn't read it that way. FWIW. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         then exactly *how did* you read it? - (folkert) - (2)
                             Mit meinen Augen. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Ummm... they seem to work that way... funny that. - (folkert)
                 It's not about any of that. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Clear enough. - (Ashton)
                     Manners are fine and good. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Wise words; Awomen. -NT - (Ashton)

Pavlov would have wanted it this way.
138 ms