IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yow!
Forgot about having to pay the HOA for priviledge of having life made miserable! For my flat I have to pay a fee to cover the upkeep of the grounds and common property and stuff - but extending that concept to homes in a neighbourhood is a bit of a downer. So ... do you folks have local councils - it sounds like the HOA is doing their job.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Estate stuff.
There are a few developments over near where I am that primarily townhouses. There is common land and strata rules that apply to lots of things. However, Aussie apathy strikes and there's a lot of leniency, unless someone complains long and loud. It's very similar to what you have, living in a flat, but the building(s) are a different shape. This it would be a forerunner to a HOA.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

If it wasn't real, it would belong under "Oh, Pun!" - (SpiceWare) - (16)
         Cackle\ufffd.. an admonition to us all - - (Ashton)
         At least I'm not that pro-actively a neighbor from hell - (wharris2)
         Whose Dirt is it? - (boxley) - (13)
             You sign the paper that says you can't - (admin) - (12)
                 Screw the HOA - (cwbrenn) - (10)
                     Once again: - (admin) - (9)
                         So what? - (cwbrenn) - (8)
                             I don't think I was asking you to support them - (admin) - (7)
                                 Well.. our Representatives______ promise not to lie, too - - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     I'm just curious - how common are HOA's? - (Meerkat) - (5)
                                         Pretty common - they have WAY to much power too - (SpiceWare) - (4)
                                             Also, the officers tend to be Nazi-like power freaks... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                 Yard of the month? What is this, a fast food restaurant?! - (Meerkat)
                                             Yow! - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                 Estate stuff. - (static)
                 I didnt notice that they had a HOA -NT - (boxley)

Juan Valdez has the answer...
58 ms