IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Also, the officers tend to be Nazi-like power freaks...
who like to approve choices for the color of the house, the type eof storm door, type of fence and also whether your lawn and yard are properly maintained. You could be lucky and get a "Yard of the Month" sign in your yard.

These things are not important to me and I wouldn't and don't live in such a neighborhood.
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
New Yard of the month? What is this, a fast food restaurant?!
Sounds like just the thing for a bored retiree. (as opposed to active retirees)

Heh, I don't think *that* particular concept has reached these shore, but give it time. On a larger scale, there is a 'Tidy Town' type thing which is awarded primarily in rural areas I think. At least, I only ever see it when I'm on holiday :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
     If it wasn't real, it would belong under "Oh, Pun!" - (SpiceWare) - (16)
         Cackle\ufffd.. an admonition to us all - - (Ashton)
         At least I'm not that pro-actively a neighbor from hell - (wharris2)
         Whose Dirt is it? - (boxley) - (13)
             You sign the paper that says you can't - (admin) - (12)
                 Screw the HOA - (cwbrenn) - (10)
                     Once again: - (admin) - (9)
                         So what? - (cwbrenn) - (8)
                             I don't think I was asking you to support them - (admin) - (7)
                                 Well.. our Representatives______ promise not to lie, too - - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     I'm just curious - how common are HOA's? - (Meerkat) - (5)
                                         Pretty common - they have WAY to much power too - (SpiceWare) - (4)
                                             Also, the officers tend to be Nazi-like power freaks... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                 Yard of the month? What is this, a fast food restaurant?! - (Meerkat)
                                             Yow! - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                 Estate stuff. - (static)
                 I didnt notice that they had a HOA -NT - (boxley)

The annual lizardfall in the Monterey preserve of California approaches 4,800 lizards per acre per year.
81 ms