IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pierce is *on fire!*
Boy-howdy:
[McConnell] goes on:

The CFPB is poised to be one of the least accountable and most powerful agencies in Washington. Created by the deeply flawed Dodd-Frank law, it is subject to none of the checks that independent agencies normally operate under, and will have an unprecedented reach and control over individual consumer decisions.

Pardon me a third time, but exactly which of my individual consumer decisions will this new agency exercise its "unprecedented reach and control"? My individual consumer decision not to get cheated by a mega-bank? My individual consumer decision not to get gouged by some beancounter in South Dakota because my payment's one day late? It's not like Richard Corddray is going to be leaping out from behind the sweater vests at Old Navy and hurling himself atop the cashier's desk, forbidding me to buy that new pair of khakis. This agency, as I understand it, is on my side against the forces that looted most of the economy and wrecked the rest. You know what, Mitch? I'll chance it. Truly, I will. I like to live dangerously.

And if you really want to go to court to protect the rights of the banks to bleed the rest of us to death, have at it. The commercials write themselves.
Read the whole thing:

http://www.esquire.c...-congress-6632899

cordially,
New Excellent coda to this week+ of baa-baa banal bleatings..
And as he opines:

Obama *must* now recognize a cast-die as a. cast. die.--and become/remain Unrelenting.
I second someone's ~~ ..jeez after 3 years, Finally! sentiments.

Sic! 'em..
     Obama making multiple recess appointments - (jay) - (21)
         More. - (Another Scott) - (16)
             Further... - (mvitale) - (1)
                 Yup. - (Another Scott)
             excellent! thread bookmarked - (boxley) - (7)
                 I'm sure the circumstances will be identical. Truly. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 driftglass's take. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     Perfect - (crazy)
                     Tower Bork Thomas then the demos started whining - (boxley) - (3)
                         Yeah. It's exactly the same. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             take the beam out, you will see better - (boxley)
                             Lather, rinse, repeat - (crazy)
             Re: More. - (boxley) - (5)
                 Daily Caller? Really? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     hows about pointing them out here? - (boxley) - (3)
                         You're arguing with things I haven't said. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Okay, I will wait -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Pierce is *on fire!* - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Excellent coda to this week+ of baa-baa banal bleatings.. - (Ashton)
         The OLC memo. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             may well be airtight - (boxley)

She's sunk full fathom five, five, five!
235 ms