IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You are the only one mentioning a specific administration
Box did not. I did not.

Only you, the kneejerk defender of Obama.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New naw, I think even he is getting sick of him
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Allow me to quote you...
--I did not.

Post #51043
Instead of wondering what other governance may be questionable (like investments in solar companies)

Post #51045
Solar thing is different, more likely a result of corruption...a different symptom of the same disease.

Post #51067
You don't need to buy insurance either. You haven't been forced to do that until Obamacare.

1) All 3 posts made before I said a word.
2) You're welcome to argue that Bush made questionable investments in solar companies.
3) You're welcome to believe I'm kneejerking/defending Obama...but other posts elsewhere will lay false that claim.

Isn't it funny -- someone points out how *BAD* the Bush administration was, and you claim they're defending Obama?

Think about it.

Expand Edited by S1mon_Jester Sept. 22, 2011, 01:38:40 PM EDT
New will grant you obamacare
as a mention...however, every criticism in the entire thread was >government<..not >Obama<.

The solar was a reference to government waste currently in news, as was "muffingate".

If you'd like, I can also talk about "Marine 1" which spans multiple presidents as another shining example of how the system is messed up. We can even talk about the highways bill under Bush that put up half a billion for the 2 bridges in alaska, including the now famous bridge to nowhere. Does this make you feel better?

And again, you pull these quotes from a context of posts that all reference "government"...and you were the first to put it as a direct critique of obama...so the kneejerk response stands.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New road to the airport dammit
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: road to the airport dammit
Ok sparky;-) road to the airport
New You stepped on the "AK" thinger for boxley!
New yes I did.
though he only provided clarity on the name, not a challenge to the fact that it was not a good use of funds.
New True.
     Muffin Watch - (beepster) - (73)
         Good thing nobody ever said that, isn't it? -NT - (drook) - (50)
             It's certainly been implied - (beepster) - (49)
                 They sure could - (drook) - (48)
                     homeland security would be a good start - (boxley) - (6)
                         Wow. - (folkert) - (5)
                             yup, lets get America back -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 We can't do that! - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     rather deal with the mischief makers than the feds - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Can't find that meaning, what is it? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             look at the title of this article - (boxley)
                     Hmm - (beepster) - (40)
                         Nope, not ridiculing the implication - (drook) - (39)
                             Re: Nope, not ridiculing the implication - (beepster) - (37)
                                 Yes. We can keep "our" money. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                     Now you get to the point - (beepster) - (20)
                                         Re: Now you get to the point - (folkert) - (2)
                                             Forgetting - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 We've no choice. - (mmoffitt)
                                         You must buy insurance. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                             Actually - (beepster) - (15)
                                                 How much is too much is a matter of perspective. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                     Understanding of value to consumers - (beepster) - (13)
                                                         If the workers Unite, there is no government. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                             Knew you'd get there :-) - (beepster) - (11)
                                                                 Smooth - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Smooth - (beepster)
                                                                 That may be the best ... - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                     Now wait just a minute - (beepster) - (7)
                                                                         "Real bottom up." Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                             well other than the fact I buy - (boxley)
                                                                             Can't - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                 Re: Can't - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                     Note: He said "your" - (crazy)
                                                                             Beep won't be happy until everyone works in a Maquiladora - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                 only if he runs the Maquilador -NT - (boxley)
                                 Still, scale matters - (S1mon_Jester) - (14)
                                     Sigh - (beepster) - (13)
                                         Re: Sigh - (S1mon_Jester) - (12)
                                             dunno about tea partiers - (boxley) - (10)
                                                 chuckle. - (S1mon_Jester) - (9)
                                                     You are the only one mentioning a specific administration - (beepster) - (8)
                                                         naw, I think even he is getting sick of him -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Allow me to quote you... - (S1mon_Jester) - (6)
                                                             will grant you obamacare - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                 road to the airport dammit -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                     Re: road to the airport dammit - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                         You stepped on the "AK" thinger for boxley! -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                             yes I did. - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                 True. -NT - (folkert)
                                             Re: Sigh - (beepster)
                             the government isnt a profit center - (boxley)
         Tro you a bone - (crazy) - (1)
             I should sue for prior art - (beepster)
         Re: Muffin Watch - (lincoln) - (5)
             Re: Muffin Watch - (beepster) - (4)
                 Bullshit back - (crazy) - (3)
                     Re: Bullshit back - (beepster) - (2)
                         Wrong? - (crazy) - (1)
                             Dude, - (beepster)
         aaannd ... retraction. - (altmann) - (13)
             Unpossible! -NT - (Another Scott)
             So ... - (drook) - (6)
                 Don't hold your breath. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     What he said -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         s /he/she/ :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Yeah, whichever :-P -NT - (drook)
                     Ibid. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 In this example, - (beepster)
             Cool - (beepster) - (4)
                 Lots of people believe that ... do you? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                     Re: Lots of people believe that ... do you? - (beepster) - (2)
                         That this example proves anything - (drook) - (1)
                             ¡Precísaménte..! - (Ashton)

Actually about a funicular railway!
91 ms