IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Read it again. They didn't fight.
New never said they did, I said they served
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     TNC: Black Confederates at Harvard - (Another Scott) - (56)
         discuss away - (boxley) - (50)
             exceptio probat regulam in casibus non exceptis -NT - (Another Scott) - (48)
                 corner cases do apply - (boxley) - (47)
                     Read it again. - (Another Scott) - (46)
                         I read it just fine - (boxley) - (45)
                             You think there were 3,000 - 10,000 black fifes in the CSA? -NT - (Another Scott) - (44)
                                 dunno, lets take a look - (boxley) - (43)
                                     You might want to find another source. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         So the report by Lewis H Steiner. - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Occam's Razor. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Ahh, the laugh test - (crazy)
                                                 FFS are you claiming that the description - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Ok... - (Another Scott)
                                     Another rebuttal you might like. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                         I will quote General Bedford Forrest in rebuttal - (boxley) - (35)
                                             Hold on a second - (drook) - (17)
                                                 it was a war to steal the wealth of the south - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Really? - the wealth of the South . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 It wasn't - (SpiceWare) - (14)
                                                     And why were the confederate states trying to secede? -NT - (drook) - (13)
                                                         why was the union stealing slaves then selling therm? - (boxley)
                                                         I don't deny that slavery was a factor - (SpiceWare)
                                                         Their Constitutional Rights were being violated by the North - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                             A neat, bound copy for $5 ppd?! Order 300M of the suckers. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                             They lost the argument. Thankfully. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                 What argument? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                     If it's so clear cut, what was Dred Scott about? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                         Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                             doffs cap in your direction -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             We live in alternate universes apparently. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                             Have you been reading "Disunion" in the NYTimes? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                 So, because he didn't do it until a year later, ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                     dubya actually used lincum as precedent in his argument -NT - (boxley)
                                             Yeah, Forrest was a great man. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                 you mentioned lots of reporters in the war eh? - (boxley) - (9)
                                                     You're dancing around the issue. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         hey thanx! you just admitted 1500 black csa troops - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Read it again. They didn't fight. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 never said they did, I said they served -NT - (boxley)
                                                     You didn't answer my question. Did you miss it? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                         sorry, I went back thru your links - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             One last time, then I'm done. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 One last time myself - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Or as Shelby noted... - (mmoffitt)
                                             Hmmmm . . . Doesn't say they were armed and fighting. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                 so the 90 guys in iraq that support the 10 combat troops - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     Yeah, they're already doing that - (drook) - (3)
                                                         we are saving money doing that? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             What's the question? - (drook) - (1)
                                                                 pick one, I dont care -NT - (boxley)
             (Dup.) -NT - (Another Scott)
         For those interested - TNC has a follow-up - (Another Scott)
         Jourdon Anderson writes his old boss. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             now I wonder if our lincoln would write a similar letter - (boxley) - (1)
                 not a chance - (lincoln)
             Just plain Masterful.. - (Ashton)