IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bigot cops
Some of the Police in St. Louis County are racist. My wife is Asian, so when she got into an accident, the cop follower her to the hospital and wrote her a ticket in the ER while she was in shock. It was the other lady's fault, but since my wife was Asian, the cop figured my wife was the one at fault.

I suppose Michael Jackson would have no problem because he is no longer black, but white? That disease changed the color of his skin?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Nope, Jackson wouldn't get off that way
He'd get off because he'd hire Al Sharpton as his lawyer who would prove Michael's hands couldn't fit the wheel.
"I didn't know you could drive to Europe." -- An eavesdropper, piping in when he overheard a conversation about someone who had driven to Montreal.
     Interesting investigation on DWB - (SpiceWare) - (17)
         Is that Marlowe's picture? - (Brandioch) - (12)
             Apropos of Silverlock's listing of the dozens of - (Ashton)
             Great minds think alike... - (marlowe) - (10)
                 while I agree with your concept of the traditional left - (boxley) - (2)
                     That's the great thing about a democracy. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Well on the illegal amnesty I have heard 2 tails - (boxley)
                 Re: Great minds think alike... - (jb4)
                 You said, "we"_____________got bedbugs? -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                     You really need to get out more. - (marlowe) - (3)
                         very sharp stick! ROFL! hope he doesnt tune a scope your way -NT - (boxley)
                         Heh heh. He said "postmodern" again. Heh heh. - (Brandioch)
                         Ya forgot, 'nattering nabobs of negativism'.. - (Ashton)
                 Ha ha ha hee hee hee! - (Brandioch)
         wow - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             Doncha bring me no bad news! -NT - (jb4)
         Bigot cops - (orion) - (1)
             Nope, Jackson wouldn't get off that way - (wharris2)

I don't usually win conversations this decisively.
73 ms