IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New while I agree with your concept of the traditional left
The government seems to be having a dificult time in defining a goal, strategy, clue for attacking this terror thing. After Sept 11th and Bush'e speech that he will go and root them out I cheered. I thought for sure the Bekka Valley was going to see some warthogs and Puffs doing some damage to the training camps of American hating terrorists. He wanted Osama, demanded him from the Taliban and then went in.
So far so good.

Fast forward to Now
The troops are being led by perfumed princesses ticketpunching their way to the top, The Pakistani's were allowed to take C130 after C130 loaded to capacity with Al Quida top brass while American troops were kept on hold by the brass. Homeland security seems to have tightened a stranglehold on patriotic americans while leaving gaping holes for the bad guys.
In other words it is business as usual and the washington crowd thinks out of sight is out of mind and we will all forget their non-action.
The so-called right is just a nom-deguerre for my turn at the trough, just like the lefties stealing all the money when they are in power.
bidness as usual,
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New That's the great thing about a democracy.
If Dubya wimps out, as politicians are wont to do, we the voting public can put pressure on him. If he doesn't respond to pressure, we can vote him out in a few years. We did it to his wimpy dad, and we'll do it to him.

Of course a lot of damage can be done by then to the interests of freedom. No system is perfect. But we won't be destroyed, and we can rally.

And about Ashcroft and all that... there will be court challenges. He'll win a few, but the worst excesses will be checked and balanced.

Now this illegal immigrant amnesty scares me a bit.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Truth is that which is the case. Accept no substitutes.
If competence is considered "hubris" then may I and my country always be as "arrogant" as we can possibly manage.
New Well on the illegal amnesty I have heard 2 tails
One is that people who were in the middle of a status change which can take 10yrs, and their visa expired but they stayed because of the proccess, this amnesty is for them. Others say it is a blanket amnesty. Knowing the INS rather intimately I would say even they probably dont know or wont apply it as written.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     Interesting investigation on DWB - (SpiceWare) - (17)
         Is that Marlowe's picture? - (Brandioch) - (12)
             Apropos of Silverlock's listing of the dozens of - (Ashton)
             Great minds think alike... - (marlowe) - (10)
                 while I agree with your concept of the traditional left - (boxley) - (2)
                     That's the great thing about a democracy. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Well on the illegal amnesty I have heard 2 tails - (boxley)
                 Re: Great minds think alike... - (jb4)
                 You said, "we"_____________got bedbugs? -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                     You really need to get out more. - (marlowe) - (3)
                         very sharp stick! ROFL! hope he doesnt tune a scope your way -NT - (boxley)
                         Heh heh. He said "postmodern" again. Heh heh. - (Brandioch)
                         Ya forgot, 'nattering nabobs of negativism'.. - (Ashton)
                 Ha ha ha hee hee hee! - (Brandioch)
         wow - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             Doncha bring me no bad news! -NT - (jb4)
         Bigot cops - (orion) - (1)
             Nope, Jackson wouldn't get off that way - (wharris2)

What. He. Said.
44 ms