IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't they use BTX motherboards?
(Wikipedia days they do.)

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New On the slimline machines they probably do . . .
. . but I've got a brand new desktop Inspiron sitting on my bench right now and it has a standard micro-ATX motherboard, and it even seems to have a standard aperture plate. Again, the problem is that the Dell Windows won't install unless it sees a Dell BIOS on the board.
     Believe we have another dead soldier - (beepster) - (16)
         Its alive! - (beepster) - (14)
             SandyBridge is out. Last gen machines should be cheaper. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 can get a new quad core with more ram new... - (beepster) - (2)
                     Yeahbut... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Re: Yeahbut... - (pwhysall)
             Do you want to risk a second-hand Dell? - (static) - (7)
                 storage isn't that much an issue...open bays though... - (beepster)
                 watch out for leaking capacitors on the motherboard -NT - (lincoln) - (5)
                     Re: watch out for leaking capacitors on the motherboard - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         But by then he's already bought it - (lincoln) - (3)
                             The problem with replacing a Dell motherboard . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Don't they use BTX motherboards? - (static) - (1)
                                     On the slimline machines they probably do . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Builder's delight? or OTS machine? - (folkert) - (1)
                 Think the Antec would be good enough for me - (beepster)
         Lenovo Ideacenter - (beepster)

Something smells and it doesnt smell like curry.
45 ms