IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's it!
Honestly, you should be able to win arguments like these with me very easily.

That's what's so frustrating. Christian was back for two days and shut me up on the "definition of marriage" thread. I still haven't figured out how he's wrong. I mean, I know he is, I just can't find the flaw in his argument.

But BeeP will go for days on one thread and I'll still be asking him to spell out his point in plain English.
--

Drew
New Re: That's it!
if you want to provide me with an equivalent time in history when the administration has, in the span of 2 years, threatened takeover of some 25% of the economy, held to no answer on about 1T in taxes and also threatened to increase the cost of base inputs dramatically (energy threatened, wages already done)...then I'll be glad to access some time period data from them and run you some econometrics.

did you conveniently miss the above?

obviously so.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     zimbabwe here we come - (boxley) - (76)
         Maybe our resident dismal scientists can explain - (drook) - (74)
             I'm not one but I occasionally play one on IWT. - (Another Scott) - (71)
                 On business.. - (beepster) - (70)
                     NRFI fell off a cliff due to worries about taxes. Ok..... - (Another Scott)
                     No one gets a sure thing - (drook) - (68)
                         Hmm - (beepster) - (67)
                             Republicans criticize Obama. Film at 11:00. - (Another Scott) - (62)
                                 Hmm - (beepster) - (61)
                                     IOW, you can't do it. <Snoopy Dance> :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (60)
                                         Well... - (beepster) - (59)
                                             Um, something in particular in that 20 page screed? - (Another Scott) - (58)
                                                 why is gold so high? insecurity of investors - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     That's a different topic. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Those who are flogging gold . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 How do you translate - (beepster) - (54)
                                                     Now you're saying something different - (drook) - (48)
                                                         you obviously didn't read the links - (beepster) - (47)
                                                             Scott already asked you to show your work - (drook) - (46)
                                                                 Well done - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                     Glad you think so... -NT - (beepster)
                                                                 In all of this... - (beepster) - (43)
                                                                     Or you could read the first post in this thread - (drook) - (42)
                                                                         Re: Or you could read the first post in this thread - (beepster) - (41)
                                                                             Why do you make people work so hard to figure out your point - (drook) - (40)
                                                                                 Not certain what is clouding your mind - (beepster) - (6)
                                                                                     Wherein I replace you with a simple script - (drook)
                                                                                     Aaaaaand ... let's try a different tack - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                         you had 3/4 of the repo party chanting voodoo economics - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             So to be clear ... - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                                 wrong the economy was in the toilet - (boxley)
                                                                                         Riight. - (beepster)
                                                                                 It's hopeless. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                                                                     Whatever dude. - (beepster) - (31)
                                                                                         For the customers - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                             Wherever they may be - (beepster)
                                                                                         One more thing to consider. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                                                                             Meaning... - (beepster) - (27)
                                                                                                 Nope. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                                                                                     Go figure, we disagree here also. - (beepster) - (25)
                                                                                                         What a surprise. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                                                                             Heh.. My Gramma quoted similarly - (Ashton)
                                                                                                             Also not a surprise - (beepster) - (22)
                                                                                                                 Green Peace is right - (boxley)
                                                                                                                 What's not a surprise is you trust teabagger sites. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                                                     what crap - (boxley)
                                                                                                                     Ah, George Mason University is now a teabagger site. - (beepster) - (18)
                                                                                                                         RCP? - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                                                                             Hmm - (beepster) - (16)
                                                                                                                                 Ha! - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                                                                                     You ever going to read an entire post? -NT - (beepster) - (14)
                                                                                                                                         Move to strike as unresponsive. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                                                                             a blog from someone who lives off of BOA bonuses, sure -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 Heh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                             Slump in commercial real estate post bubble. News @ 11! - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                 Here ya go. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                     What are you babbling about now? - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                         Reread #37242 - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                             you are claiming it is lack of demand - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                 Not me, businesses. Show me I'm wrong. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                         One more thing - NFIB - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                                                             Hardly - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                 I keep finding guys on the K bros payroll - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                     More words, please. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                         sorry - (beepster)
                                                     You're trying to change the topic. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                         That's it! - (drook) - (1)
                                                             Re: That's it! - (beepster)
                                                         then read the links I posted. -NT - (beepster)
                                                         nor is it a semantic game - (beepster)
                             'Human Events', eh? - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 Ah, I see - (beepster) - (2)
                                     Sorry. But.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         latin rules are quite clear, econ isnt - (boxley)
             Re: Maybe our resident dismal scientists can explain - (lincoln) - (1)
                 yes it does -NT - (boxley)
         Heh. - (Another Scott)

We're sorry. Your LRPD has been back-ordered, and will ship when stocks have been replenished.
262 ms