IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I know that was in jest...
...but I can't let that slide, and you know it. :)

Actually, I wasn't bashing Californians - it's basically what happened. The formula goes something like this:

LA Smog+massive traffic jams+magazines proclaiming Washington "Best Quality Of Life" = Mass immigration from California to Washington.

IIRC, wasn't California the prior "best quality of life" state that got a lot of publicity? Makes sense - you advertise a good quality of life, and suddenly everybody wants to live there, turning it into a living hell. :P
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Crowds attract people
Seriously. Does anyone want to go to a restaurant that no one else goes to? Don't people try harder to get into nightclubs that are already full of people? And, remember what happened in high school whenever there was a fight? Must be a herd thing.
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New I remember what happened in high school...
...everybody stood around while I broke up the fight. :P
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     So tell me if you think Washington state is a lost cause... - (inthane-chan) - (18)
         Random opinions - (drewk) - (1)
             Boeing screwed Wash state over. - (inthane-chan)
         Many other states have the same dilemma - (boxley) - (15)
             Well, that's the problem. - (inthane-chan) - (14)
                 Quality of live in DC - (admin) - (9)
                     It's the doorway to hell. - (Silverlock) - (7)
                         Yup, do miss the food/museums/subway. - (admin) - (6)
                             OK then, revised 'Targets from Orbit' schedule: - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 Hey! - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Well, if you want another neighbor... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                         Don't know much about it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Rushhour... - (admin)
                                         Fredericksburg is nice - (boxley)
                     Just a couple of more pennies - (dshellman)
                 Well, you could move to California... - (kmself) - (3)
                     I know that was in jest... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         Crowds attract people - (drewk) - (1)
                             I remember what happened in high school... - (inthane-chan)

It’s merely anecdotal, but someone who can severely misconstrue the meaning of “Green Eggs and Ham” has no business being considered smart.
64 ms