IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sorry to see you sick
having had the worst fecking cold in the last two weeks I sympathise. Where have I postulated that the earth is nor warming? I object to the religious fervor of some who insist we only have 3 months or 12 months to ship all gdp from the US to the swiss bank accounts of third world 3rd world leaders or New York will be underwater in less than 10 years.

Looking at some of the purported coding of the hadley establishment I see some very sorry assed logic.

Downloaded the source code from noaa who believes in open source I am currently looking over the fortran code and it appears fine except in a couple of modules where all temps are multiplied by 1.5 I need to brush up on my fortran to clearly understand why. Too early to call wrong.

Looked at some actual source data that is available from government sources. Carbon is increasing and the temps have risen 1/2 degree in the last 30 years, minimum climate cycle to evaluate. so by 2070 60 years from now the global temps may match the medieval warming period or almost as high.

What does that give us? The geologic records are available as a precedent. If you have relatives in California advise them to fill warehouses with bottled water starting 2020 you will expect to have 98% less water in 2070.

Carbon takeup by the oceans is matching pace with the excess but SCIENCE doesnt know how long or what the breakpoint is.

In conclusion, you green fucks on the west cost stopped building nukes on earthquake fault lines, keep yer fossil fuel burning leccy sources and bitch all the way to a waterless future

regards,
box

If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Re: sorry to see you sick
Fortran code is open sourced? That's a new one on me.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New the code, not the compiler
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
     95% chance that Man is to blame for global warming - (lincoln) - (23)
         heard on NPR about ten years ago... - (rcareaga) - (1)
             7. Ergo, Vegans of the world Unite! - (Ashton)
         Re: 95% chance that Man is to blame for global warming - (boxley) - (20)
             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (19)
                 You don't understand - (rcareaga) - (7)
                     sorry to see you sick - (boxley) - (2)
                         Re: sorry to see you sick - (lincoln) - (1)
                             the code, not the compiler -NT - (boxley)
                     Skepticism is good, and necessary. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Re: Skepticism is good, and necessary. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             I think he's not a lost cause. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 noaa isnt a good source and wikipedia is? tough crowd -NT - (boxley)
                 sorry no wikiagwing allowed - (boxley) - (10)
                     Hmmm. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                         if c02 has risen by 65 ppm in the last 40 years - (boxley) - (8)
                             And why are those companies doing that work? -NT - (drook) - (7)
                                 because they are AGW folks and want to make a dollar as well - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Let's see if I've got this straight - (drook) - (5)
                                         beating the straw man with the red herring again? - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Cap and trade is trying to appease Republicans - (drook)
                                             Herein you see the issue - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                 if gore wants money for it Im against it science be damned -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Point made. -NT - (Silverlock)

Inside, they're not answering.
50 ms