Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nice.
Amazon review as political commentary.

Love the picture of the General, too.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New A lot of it is just that
saw a ton of reviews on a book that wasnt published yet, its a well panned venue and free to post so....
     Review of "Going Rogue" - (lincoln) - (21)
         Re: Review of "Going Rogue" - (folkert) - (16)
             Me neither - (lincoln)
             yup know the feeling didnt read "Audacity of hope" - (boxley) - (14)
                 So, yuo bought and read "Going Rogue"? -NT - (folkert) - (13)
                     you mail me your copy and I will hold my nose - (boxley) - (12)
                         I was hoping... - (folkert) - (11)
                             to quote palin "quit makin stuff up" -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                 Look who knows what she says... - (folkert) - (9)
                                     you sound like a homophobe when it comes to palin - (boxley) - (8)
                                         #22 - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             shrug, thats as useful as this site - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Her Daily Beast column is interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     raging narcissist is the perfect description - (boxley)
                                         Ummm... what? - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Palin and Beck on the ticket? Oh, hell yeah, - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                 why do you think msm has Palin on so frequently? - (boxley)
                                                 At least in the primaries... right? - (folkert)
         Say what you will - it will not faze her . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Review at Amazon by Gen. JC Christian, patriot. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Nice. - (malraux) - (1)
                 A lot of it is just that - (boxley)

I'm away from zIWT for a day or two and look what happens! That'll learn me.
50 ms