IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yup know the feeling didnt read "Audacity of hope"
but I know that terrierist ayers wrote it. smug bastards on both sides guys, take a grip and ignore the noise
New So, yuo bought and read "Going Rogue"?
New you mail me your copy and I will hold my nose
the last book I bought from politikal type was "pick a better country" by ken hamblin, twas a while ago
New I was hoping...
you could send me yours, so I could burn the book like she did those other books.
New to quote palin "quit makin stuff up"
New Look who knows what she says...
Heck, even she doesn't know that!

There goes that LHC of yours again.
New you sound like a homophobe when it comes to palin
http://americaneleph...ok-burning-smear/
New shrug, thats as useful as this site
http://obamalies.net...ma-lies-directory
at least he is elected to office, she is an netertainer
New Her Daily Beast column is interesting.
http://www.thedailyb...ns-ego-trip/full/

Palin, however, lies when there’s little to be gained by lying, and she lies when everyone knows the truth. If Bill Clinton were a Palin-style liar, he’d still be insisting that his relationship with Monica Lewinsky was entirely chaste, or he’d claim that he never denied it in the first place. If Hillary Clinton lied like Palin, she’d put the Bosnia anecdote in her next memoir. Palin’s new book, Going Rogue, coupled with her recent media appearances, evinces a dishonesty that seems as much clinical as opportunistic. Maybe Palin really does suffer from narcissistic personality disorder.

Dunno about the diagnosis, but she does seem pathological in some respects. There are some good comments, like:

Carver

I was engaged to a raging narcissist who lied about everything. When I got myself beyond the relationship, I realized that the overarching trait of narcissists is their reliance on charm to win people over. In and of itself, there is nothing wrong with charm. But beware those for whom it is their predominant characteristic.

Good advice.

Take some of the some of the other comments with the usual grain of salt. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New raging narcissist is the perfect description
fits most of the wasillies and some of the kenaites politicians that I have met with the usual very few exceptions
New Ummm... what?
Do not confuse me with someone that remotely supports the Palin-Beck ticket.
New Palin and Beck on the ticket? Oh, hell yeah,
It'd take the Republicans at least a couple decades to spin that away. As a proud liberal, I encourage everyone to support the Palin-Beck ticket.
New why do you think msm has Palin on so frequently?
they want the crazoids to run and lose badly.
New At least in the primaries... right?
Heck, I'm still a registered Republican, I'd do it for spite. Easily.

Recently I've described myself and my political stance as this:

"An Anti-Republican Republican, with a heavy slant of Libertarian and a few shakes and dashes of Democrat for good Measure."
Expand Edited by folkert Nov. 23, 2009, 11:18:54 AM EST
     Review of "Going Rogue" - (lincoln) - (21)
         Re: Review of "Going Rogue" - (folkert) - (16)
             Me neither - (lincoln)
             yup know the feeling didnt read "Audacity of hope" - (boxley) - (14)
                 So, yuo bought and read "Going Rogue"? -NT - (folkert) - (13)
                     you mail me your copy and I will hold my nose - (boxley) - (12)
                         I was hoping... - (folkert) - (11)
                             to quote palin "quit makin stuff up" -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                 Look who knows what she says... - (folkert) - (9)
                                     you sound like a homophobe when it comes to palin - (boxley) - (8)
                                         #22 - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             shrug, thats as useful as this site - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Her Daily Beast column is interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     raging narcissist is the perfect description - (boxley)
                                         Ummm... what? - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Palin and Beck on the ticket? Oh, hell yeah, - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                 why do you think msm has Palin on so frequently? - (boxley)
                                                 At least in the primaries... right? - (folkert)
         Say what you will - it will not faze her . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Review at Amazon by Gen. JC Christian, patriot. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Nice. - (malraux) - (1)
                 A lot of it is just that - (boxley)

My God... that pizza combo is full of stars...!
143 ms