IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Palin and Beck on the ticket? Oh, hell yeah,
It'd take the Republicans at least a couple decades to spin that away. As a proud liberal, I encourage everyone to support the Palin-Beck ticket.
New why do you think msm has Palin on so frequently?
they want the crazoids to run and lose badly.
New At least in the primaries... right?
Heck, I'm still a registered Republican, I'd do it for spite. Easily.

Recently I've described myself and my political stance as this:

"An Anti-Republican Republican, with a heavy slant of Libertarian and a few shakes and dashes of Democrat for good Measure."
Expand Edited by folkert Nov. 23, 2009, 11:18:54 AM EST
     Review of "Going Rogue" - (lincoln) - (21)
         Re: Review of "Going Rogue" - (folkert) - (16)
             Me neither - (lincoln)
             yup know the feeling didnt read "Audacity of hope" - (boxley) - (14)
                 So, yuo bought and read "Going Rogue"? -NT - (folkert) - (13)
                     you mail me your copy and I will hold my nose - (boxley) - (12)
                         I was hoping... - (folkert) - (11)
                             to quote palin "quit makin stuff up" -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                 Look who knows what she says... - (folkert) - (9)
                                     you sound like a homophobe when it comes to palin - (boxley) - (8)
                                         #22 - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             shrug, thats as useful as this site - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Her Daily Beast column is interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     raging narcissist is the perfect description - (boxley)
                                         Ummm... what? - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Palin and Beck on the ticket? Oh, hell yeah, - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                 why do you think msm has Palin on so frequently? - (boxley)
                                                 At least in the primaries... right? - (folkert)
         Say what you will - it will not faze her . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Review at Amazon by Gen. JC Christian, patriot. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Nice. - (malraux) - (1)
                 A lot of it is just that - (boxley)

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rye!
90 ms