IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Repeating crap
There are towns, such as Slough or Bradford, where the Pakistanis/Bangledeshis are a sizeable minority but saying they're buying them out is mindless. Small, independent newsagents, fast food takeaways and low end retail is only a take over to the bigoted. Gangs do exist in a few places but this is simply unintegrated, young men being unintegrated, young men. No go areas? Is this some bigot blaming the Asians for the usual, less-safe areas? You're more likely to be assaulted by drunk, white young men and women these days.

She must have hung around the elderly as her rant is behind the times. The Polish are the new wave of immigrants.

And how did show manage to pay £49? I can't get the National Rail website to show me higher than £10.70.
--------------------------------------------
Matthew Greet

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
New well she is north of 80yo so yes she hangs around old people
dunno about the train, just repeating why she had to buy a senior bus ticket instead
     to UK members, question - (boxley) - (6)
         On the trains side of things...... - (mvitale) - (2)
             stockton to newcastle around 40 miles give or take. -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 And London to Middlesbrough is 250 miles, give or take. - (mvitale)
         Crap, mostly. -NT - (pwhysall)
         Repeating crap - (warmachine) - (1)
             well she is north of 80yo so yes she hangs around old people - (boxley)

I keep looking for the phrase, "According to top Chinese and Russian scientists..."
44 ms