IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Spoofed traffic
They disrupted all P2P, not just movies. And they did it not by throttling but by injecting spoofed RST packets. That is why everyone got up in arms.

Now they are hijacking NXDOMAIN DNS lookups. And the opt-out is a non-functional joke.
New I've already...
opt'd OUT and ummm... its made my connection flaky as all get out.
     network neutrality - (boxley) - (19)
         Doesn't sound like that's what the FCC is proposing to me. - (Another Scott) - (18)
             p2p, spam, ham criminal networking - (boxley) - (17)
                 It sounds to me that there are several issues. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                     severe loud screaming, lost extended edits - (boxley) - (2)
                         Sleep well. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             will play the taint song several times to get straight -NT - (boxley)
                     here ya go - (boxley) - (12)
                         I still think you're misreading it. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                             why is comcast in court? - (boxley) - (10)
                                 Why? Looks like they repeatedly lied to the FCC. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     less than 5% of users in American ISPs - (boxley) - (6)
                                         Then don't effing... - (folkert) - (5)
                                             no one advertizes that, give me an example -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 It is implicit - (scoenye)
                                                 16Mbit/sec - (folkert)
                                             It's not unlimited... - (Mycroft_Holmes_Iv) - (1)
                                                 Re: It's not unlimited... - (lincoln)
                                 Spoofed traffic - (scoenye) - (1)
                                     I've already... - (folkert)

I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
52 ms