1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nit: 10 per thousand in China
--

Drew
New Whoops. Thanks.
     TTAC: The 2010 Prius is the anti-car. - (Another Scott) - (25)
         rather drive a ford, based on reading about the two vehices -NT - (boxley)
         Here's another Yuppie-class $45K entry from China - (Ashton) - (23)
             Innovator's Dilemma and Disruptive Technology - (drook) - (22)
                 That's why Tesla will probably stay around for a long time. - (static)
                 It won't be battery powered, either. - (pwhysall) - (20)
                     Chicken <-> egg - (drook) - (19)
                         I think we'll have fewer cars and more vehicle choices. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                             natural gas - (boxley) - (15)
                                 We use that for other things - (drook) - (7)
                                     take a look at supply charts - (boxley) - (6)
                                         Pretend I don't know how to read that chart - (drook) - (5)
                                             maybe this one - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 How are you doing the math? - (drook) - (1)
                                                     Re: How are you doing the math? - (boxley)
                                             A Technology Review article from 2002. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Isn't deep-sea methane the stuff ... - (drook)
                                 It's still burning stuff that's been in the ground for eons. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     well what the eff else are you going to burn? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         The carbon cycle and biofuels. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             not hardly - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 But there aren't enough of them . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 But ... - (drook) - (1)
                                                     on that point you are correct, so when are you buying - (boxley)
                             Nit: 10 per thousand in China -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 Whoops. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

1. I've heard it before; and
  2. I didn't care the first time.

58 ms