IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So far so good-enough
Using it now - will take a while to get used to the new tab arrangement, but the better use of screen real-estate is welcome. I think Top Sites is a gimmick I'll press a few more times for novelty, but then forget about.

So, not so much 'wow', but more 'yeah why not'.
They said I was gullible ... and I believed them
New Does it allow multi-tabs as home pages?
FF has had that feature for years. I have 5 tabs set as my homepage(s) in that browser. I know that there are Applescript workarounds and such that mimic it, but I haven't looked up how to do those...Therefore, I must not be that interested in finding the workaround. Would like to see it supported out-of-the-box.
-Mike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New I guess Top Sites sorta-kinda does it ... ish... a bit...
They said I was gullible ... and I believed them
     Safari 4 Public Beta - (Bman) - (14)
         So far so good-enough - (Meerkat) - (2)
             Does it allow multi-tabs as home pages? - (mvitale) - (1)
                 I guess Top Sites sorta-kinda does it ... ish... a bit... -NT - (Meerkat)
         Re: Safari 4 Public Beta - (Bman)
         Right. - (pwhysall) - (9)
             Hmmm, I have... - (folkert) - (6)
                 FF/IW has a spell-o-tron, but not a grammar-o-matic. - (pwhysall)
                 Heh for en_AU it would (should) have said 'barbie' :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                     Re: Heh for en_AU it would (should) have said 'barbie' :) - (folkert)
                     Excellent! I share your country's decision to - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's unrelated. - (static) - (1)
                             Why yes.. yes it is a coincidence {cough} ;^> - (Ashton)
             Or you could do what I do. - (static)
             tabs-on-top was a dealbreaker - (rcareaga)

One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one. Two Mojo Jojos is too many, and three is right out!
40 ms