IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where did I imply it was secret?
And when someone writes "the party of corruption" doesn't that imply the other party is not the party of corruption?
--

Drew
New Sloganeering Demands
that all nuance within the English language shall be superseded by (the usual mindless clash of ignorant armies by night. aka blab-words.)

And when you try to drill-down past the meaningless-root, what you find is :
there's an inexhaustible supply of vague innuendo, colinear yet strangely hyperbolic vectors
(while remaining orthogonal to anything Actual on a certain oblate spheroid, hurting through space ... all unconcerned.)

Clearly the Last Eight Years had Nothing To Do with any special, consistently-Awful daily practices of those whose flag has been Repo/forever, those who battered on the glass during the FL vote-recount and whose repetitive chant has Been that premeditated corruption-of-Language-Itself (of which one Geo. Orwell wrote so sententiously.)

ie. Lay on, MacDuff, as the hallowe'ed Market Corrects [a possibly Final-time? This Time??] and as the $T in loot wings its way --> to the Maldives via never-sleeping electronic means (gotta love a Mal- in a place-name) ... all while the rest of the world asks/now practically intones, as they stick pins in the Murica Doll:

Just How Corrupt IS America, Anyway?

..now: On Sale to the Highest Bidder on eTerra!
The place where National Entities are hawked by bid
(or in certain cases there's a Buy It Now sticker)

New I'll stop typing sarcasm
and no, it doesn't.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Which is why the "Slippery" sign is essential.
Alex
     I can hear it now - (beepster) - (30)
         it is defferent, we expect it of the democrats -NT - (boxley) - (25)
             Wow, guess that attitude is set for life, huh? - (drook) - (24)
                 nope the democrats are from the big cities in most places - (boxley)
                 30 years ago - (beepster) - (22)
                     What systems? You're really saying you don't know? - (drook) - (21)
                         Oh my LORD - (beepster) - (20)
                             started at faber 1962 because of the predations of wormer -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Heh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Yup, just a couple of clubs - (drook) - (17)
                                 Re: Yup, just a couple of clubs - (beepster) - (16)
                                     OTOH... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         wll after eight years they burrowed in and replaced the demo - (boxley)
                                     Let's see ... - (drook) - (13)
                                         Re: Let's see ... - (beepster) - (12)
                                             Do you remember what we're talking about? I do. - (drook) - (11)
                                                 But they haven't - (beepster) - (9)
                                                     I'm not the one saying "only one party" - (drook) - (8)
                                                         Because its appropriate - (beepster) - (7)
                                                             Miss the point all you want - (drook) - (6)
                                                                 No, he simply snipped... - (beepster) - (4)
                                                                     Where did I imply it was secret? - (drook) - (3)
                                                                         Sloganeering Demands - (Ashton)
                                                                         I'll stop typing sarcasm - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                             Which is why the "Slippery" sign is essential. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                 I did not - (boxley)
                                                 try the last 200 years, you have to take the long view -NT - (boxley)
         Not from me. - (a6l6e6x)
         What was that question the Hong Kong guy asked the Murican - (Ashton) - (2)
             yer sig spans this and the last admin :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 You're required to figure out which aren't imaginaries. -NT - (Ashton)