IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yer sig spans this and the last admin :-)
New You're required to figure out which aren't imaginaries.
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
-- H.L. Mencken
     I can hear it now - (beepster) - (30)
         it is defferent, we expect it of the democrats -NT - (boxley) - (25)
             Wow, guess that attitude is set for life, huh? - (drook) - (24)
                 nope the democrats are from the big cities in most places - (boxley)
                 30 years ago - (beepster) - (22)
                     What systems? You're really saying you don't know? - (drook) - (21)
                         Oh my LORD - (beepster) - (20)
                             started at faber 1962 because of the predations of wormer -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Heh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Yup, just a couple of clubs - (drook) - (17)
                                 Re: Yup, just a couple of clubs - (beepster) - (16)
                                     OTOH... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         wll after eight years they burrowed in and replaced the demo - (boxley)
                                     Let's see ... - (drook) - (13)
                                         Re: Let's see ... - (beepster) - (12)
                                             Do you remember what we're talking about? I do. - (drook) - (11)
                                                 But they haven't - (beepster) - (9)
                                                     I'm not the one saying "only one party" - (drook) - (8)
                                                         Because its appropriate - (beepster) - (7)
                                                             Miss the point all you want - (drook) - (6)
                                                                 No, he simply snipped... - (beepster) - (4)
                                                                     Where did I imply it was secret? - (drook) - (3)
                                                                         Sloganeering Demands - (Ashton)
                                                                         I'll stop typing sarcasm - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                             Which is why the "Slippery" sign is essential. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                 I did not - (boxley)
                                                 try the last 200 years, you have to take the long view -NT - (boxley)
         Not from me. - (a6l6e6x)
         What was that question the Hong Kong guy asked the Murican - (Ashton) - (2)
             yer sig spans this and the last admin :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 You're required to figure out which aren't imaginaries. -NT - (Ashton)

One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one. Two Mojo Jojos is too many, and three is right out!
73 ms