IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Whaaaaaaaaaaaa
This was a demonstration of an "opinion" and not a fact. Truthfully. "Infantile crap"...

Not only did he demonstrate how annoying insult posts can be by DOING IT HIMSELF, he also demonstrated the dichotomy and hypocrisy of his position by stating that "I don't read this crap anymore".

So, in the spirit of "if a person doesn't read this crap anymore (in the woods?)" post about how he read this crap, did it happen or not?

:-)

:-)
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New Never said it was anything other than opinion.
You're quite free, as is Brandioch, to post your opinions/content in any fashion you please.

I'm also free to point out what I think is "infantile crap". For me, "infantile crap" includes things like titling a post "[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=30003|Awwww, is the poor baby going to cry?]" (as an example). I'm sick of seeing it, and I said as much. Feel free to tell me that it isn't "infantile crap", but don't expect me to agree.

As far as reading the crap, no, I don't any more. I read Peter's post, because his name isn't in my personal killfile and he usually has something good to say. In this case, I'd read enough crap previously to still want to comment on it. I also read Brandioch's reply to my post, because I generally do that if someone posts a reply to me. Not any more in Brandioch's case, but that is neither here nor there.

Capice?
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Unfair!
They are engaged in a juvenile philosophical discussion on the nature of Truth. And you dare confuse things by introducing Opinion into the mix?

Ah well. Fairness is the first complaint of incompetence. :-)

Cheers,
Ben

PS How can I set up a personal killfile on this site?
New Re: Unfair!

PS How can I set up a personal killfile on this site?

I'm seriously considering spending the time to build one.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Please?
If you do, and if you and your family ever come to NYC, you and your son get a choice of a real Pyramid, a t-rex, or a medieval castle. (The first and third are filled with art. The second isn't, but includes such things as a full-sized model of a blue whale.)

Cheers,
Ben
     If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? - (Brandioch) - (54)
         Fine, I'll fillet the red herring - (drewk) - (1)
             Ummmm, I said there wasn't one. Or did you miss that? - (Brandioch)
         Oh, the truth about people? - (boxley) - (38)
             Exactly. - (Brandioch) - (34)
                 Oh, I see the problem - (drewk) - (33)
                     You're actually getting closer (how long has it taken?) - (Brandioch) - (25)
                         Try to keep it separate - (drewk) - (24)
                             Drew, you are an idiot. - (Brandioch) - (23)
                                 Is it the truth that Drew is an idiot? - (marlowe) - (22)
                                     I believe I have already explained that. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                         Filters are changeable - (boxley)
                                         Okay, so there's no "Truth" but there is "Reality" - (drewk) - (16)
                                             Those 'things' (!) which "cannot be perceived" - - (Ashton)
                                             That's why I told you to read the OTHER thread. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                 Your 'caveat' is exactly the opposite of what I said - (drewk) - (13)
                                                     Awwww, did I hurt your feelings? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                         Interesting development - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                             Hey, I'm not the one who's hiding. - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                 Er. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                                     Not going to happen. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                         Ah... so... other people's behavior... - (admin) - (7)
                                                                             No need for an excuse. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                 In that case... - (admin)
                                                                             Whaaaaaaaaaaaa - (screamer) - (4)
                                                                                 Never said it was anything other than opinion. - (admin) - (3)
                                                                                     Unfair! - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                         Re: Unfair! - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                             Please? - (ben_tilly)
                                         Your filters are not the universe's fault. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             Your filters can't be removed. Only modified. Slightly. - (Another Scott)
                                             Where did I lose you? - (Brandioch)
                     If an egg falls on a chicken, which came first? - (screamer) - (6)
                         I though I was pretty clear on that one - (drewk) - (5)
                             Okay... Just making sure... - (screamer) - (4)
                                 OT - Sixteen inches? - (drewk) - (3)
                                     It was extremely hard... - (screamer) - (2)
                                         That's the great thing about Seattle. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             seattle where even the toe jams are green :) -NT - (boxley)
             Ah. What the heck do you know about people? - (screamer) - (2)
                 Of course they are easy to train - (boxley) - (1)
                     Oh, the old "free will" argument... - (screamer)
         Re: If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? - (JayMehaffey) - (10)
             Ahhhh, that's the crux of the issue. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                 I don't think so - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
                     Which is an application of my position. - (Brandioch)
                     And I've been getting even crazier than that... - (screamer) - (6)
                         Just a small difference, I think - (drewk) - (1)
                             No difference. At least not in my book. - (screamer)
                         Minor correction. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             And now that that is done..... - (Brandioch)
                         Quite close enough - (Ashton)
                         More arguments over definitions - (JayMehaffey)
         If a man speaks in the forest - (Silverlock) - (1)
             ..then he's prolly just tellin war stories - (Ashton)

It's always the small minority of people who are total assholes that ruin it for the vast majority of people who are only partial assholes.
147 ms