IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Once again, you quote that statute that claims
personnel is the vehicle for the complaint then complain that the committee has jurisdiction when it doesnt. Go back and point out in the statute for those actions where the juidiciary committe has any jurisdiction. That is like the federal juidiciary investigating oil and gas shenanigans in the DOE entertaining but useless
thanx,
bill
if lemmy and god had a wrestling match who would win?
New It's on Z. No time now. :-)
New you failed to make the argument there
to anyones satisfaction but your own, you can flog that dead horse some more or admit you dont really understand alaskan statutes or wait till z comes up and ignore it there, besides I want to see if a 100 line rightshifted thread will crash this servelet :-)
New We'll see. :-)
New No, it won't.
;-)
Regards,
-scott
<i>Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.</i>
New you sure?
New Sure.
Or a reasonable semblance thereof. :)
-Mike
     Branchflower report on Palin released. - (Another Scott) - (30)
         wrong cut, try section 2 :-) -NT - (boxley) - (28)
             Don't think so. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                 not hardly, what personal benefit - (boxley) - (10)
                     You're drinking too much Kool-Aid. Read the report. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                         in about 3 minutes I will thrashers beating the caps 7-4 -NT - (boxley)
                         okay, page 18 paragraph 7, 7yrs in jail for offences - (boxley) - (7)
                             Some of the things I noticed. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 loverly weaseling - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Have you read Mudflats about it? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         you need to drink some coffee, did you read what they passed - (boxley) - (3)
                                             I don't like coffee. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 Re: I don't like coffee. - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Where you stand depends on where you sit. - (Another Scott)
                 There was no legal violation in the report - (beepster) - (15)
                     Eh? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         what did the personeel board rule and when did they rule it - (boxley)
                         Do you see who has to determine the violation? - (beepster) - (12)
                             thats not how it works when a democrat accuses you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 They spent so much time talking about it - (beepster)
                             The investigator reported his findings. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                 That wasnt the shouting above here - (boxley) - (8)
                                     As you said, we've been through that before. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                         Once again, you quote that statute that claims - (boxley) - (6)
                                             It's on Z. No time now. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                 you failed to make the argument there - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     We'll see. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     No, it won't. - (malraux) - (2)
                                                         you sure? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Sure. - (mvitale)
         talking about that confict of interest thingy - (boxley)

I didn't tell you that it was good! I told you that it was interesting.
104 ms