IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, it won't.
;-)
Regards,
-scott
<i>Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.</i>
New you sure?
if lemmy and god had a wrestling match who would win?
New Sure.
Or a reasonable semblance thereof. :)
-Mike
     Branchflower report on Palin released. - (Another Scott) - (30)
         wrong cut, try section 2 :-) -NT - (boxley) - (28)
             Don't think so. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                 not hardly, what personal benefit - (boxley) - (10)
                     You're drinking too much Kool-Aid. Read the report. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                         in about 3 minutes I will thrashers beating the caps 7-4 -NT - (boxley)
                         okay, page 18 paragraph 7, 7yrs in jail for offences - (boxley) - (7)
                             Some of the things I noticed. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 loverly weaseling - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Have you read Mudflats about it? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         you need to drink some coffee, did you read what they passed - (boxley) - (3)
                                             I don't like coffee. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 Re: I don't like coffee. - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Where you stand depends on where you sit. - (Another Scott)
                 There was no legal violation in the report - (beepster) - (15)
                     Eh? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         what did the personeel board rule and when did they rule it - (boxley)
                         Do you see who has to determine the violation? - (beepster) - (12)
                             thats not how it works when a democrat accuses you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 They spent so much time talking about it - (beepster)
                             The investigator reported his findings. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                 That wasnt the shouting above here - (boxley) - (8)
                                     As you said, we've been through that before. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                         Once again, you quote that statute that claims - (boxley) - (6)
                                             It's on Z. No time now. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                 you failed to make the argument there - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     We'll see. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     No, it won't. - (malraux) - (2)
                                                         you sure? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Sure. - (mvitale)
         talking about that confict of interest thingy - (boxley)

* "The futexes are also cursed."
* "But they come in a choice of three flavours!"
72 ms