your real priorities in order. I had to before things started to work. Make sure you take care of you first. If you don, taint knowwunelse gunna.

Any job employer can make time for these kinds of things, there isn't one I know of that won't. Sure they grumble about it, but for them it is far better to have an employee healthy(both physically and mentally) and better able to work well.

I DO know this: if you don't take care of it, it WILL eat you up and spit you out, without batting an eye, with IT being depression.

Make sure you convey your problems to your supervisor, if that does not make a difference, go higher, and higher till it does. Sure I have been there, matter of fact recently with myself I had to go through these kinds of things (Dec 21st was a day off without pay or suspension as some amy call it), so I am still dealing with things.

Cannot stress that you need to get your NEW employer in the loop as far as what is going on. Please, please, stop making things worse by quitting or by doing nothing. UPTO as you call it, is guaranteed by the FMLA. Even if you have only been there a VERY short time. Claim it if you have to but do SOMETHING!