IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can I have some fries with that manifesto?
Yep... Maybe we should have a little hyperlinked "manifesto" icon next to our "registered user".

Of course, the Ashtofesto would be too long to actually read, the CRCfesto would be too vulgar, the Tillesto would be too academic, etc...

Of course, you know what would come next...

...Damnit Brandioch, if you'd just bother to ACTUALLY READ my manifesto, you wouldn't be posting crap like this... ad infinitum...

And sometimes, I just feel like Rodney King. I have a two year old and on Sunday, he came down while I was watching morning TV, probably "De-Face the Nation" or whatnot.

"Daddy, why are peoples so loud?", he asked.
"Daddy, make them stop fighting!", he said.
"Daddy, why are you watching?", he asked.
He then grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.
"Daddy feel better now?", he asked.

Yep, I did feel better...

Just a few thoughts,

Dan (Putting Descartes infront of Des horse) Reck in South Bend

"Why can't we all just get along?"
R. King
Expand Edited by screamer Feb. 20, 2002, 04:02:44 PM EST
New As to that Danofesto..
Best make sure it recognizes its milieu, OK?

We live in the World of Opposites - and when that is mirrored by binary thinking .. all we get is Librul/Cunservative papier-mache -men and all that sound & fury signifying nothing.

No point in bemoaning the vapid mindsets of millions - what we need is the aberration, the almost-Impossible event: clear homo-sap thought! related to the present form of a continuing serial tragicomedy. All you need be is.. Brilliant.

Hope yer up to it! :-\ufffd

Ashton
Nothing new under the sun - just re-runs.
     A possible explanation of liberalism - (marlowe) - (38)
         Ya trolling for something? - (screamer) - (37)
             I find myself in a strange position... - (Silverlock) - (32)
                 Even stranger... - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Et moi.. Migawd~!____it's full of stars! - (Ashton)
                     And lions will lie down with lambs... - (jb4)
                 And I find myself in an even stranger one... - (screamer) - (28)
                     Do it! - (Brandioch) - (5)
                         I'll start. Here's my link... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             I didn't know... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Sorry for the deception - kindred spirit only I'm afraid ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Can I have some fries with that manifesto? - (screamer) - (1)
                             As to that Danofesto.. - (Ashton)
                     still working on mine but like this one - (boxley) - (7)
                         Great catalog of familiar vanities, but - (Ashton) - (5)
                             Did you ever make to the Stone or the Fillmores? - (screamer) - (1)
                                 Just.. Mothers (of Invention) at the Fillmore, mostly. - (Ashton)
                             too busy dodging Manson's bevy of beauties :) - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Inevitably the saner parts were eclipsed by the usual.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     That was an absolutely great rant and it was hard - (boxley)
                         Finally got around to reading it - (drewk)
                     I like those definitions. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                         liberal thought in 1962 - (boxley) - (2)
                             Funny... - (jb4) - (1)
                                 bobbyK!=ashole? him and his brother boinking - (boxley)
                         You say chicken, I say egg? - (screamer) - (8)
                             Toe-may-toe or Tah-mah-toe? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 You say "arms" and I say "nukes"... - (screamer) - (6)
                                     Nuke 'em 'till they glow. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         It is all a matter of degrees - (screamer) - (4)
                                             Unless you think Shakespeare missed something important - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 So, is ya a Libreel or ain't ya? - (screamer)
                                             "Altruism"? You make me laugh! - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                 The Founding Mothers were so prescient that, - (Ashton)
                         Re: I like those definitions. - (Durandal)
             2-dimensional axis - (wharris2) - (3)
                 Try this one - (drewk) - (2)
                     at least one sneaky question in there - (boxley)
                     Kick ass! - (Brandioch)

Mandatory cayenne enemas would have the same effect.
77 ms