IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I got meds
it is named Paxil, I got Oxapan, and Xyprexa. My former employer screwed me out of health benefits, so I went to my wife's insurance. The doctor may not cover me anymore as they may not take my wife's plan.

I got that $9/hr helpdesk job, but I am not sure if I can make it with my depression. I have to be "nice" and "polite" to the customers. I have two more weeks of training left before I can man the phones of a Telco DSL helpdesk. This, of course, was the best job I could find. I had a contractor that wanted to pay me $60K/year but had no clients for me to work at.

I had thoughts of running my car off a cliff, parking the car in my garage and closing the door and leaving the car run, Od on my meds, and other thougts. My wife threw away my papers that I got from the hospital for suicide hotlines and etc, and I cannot find any phonebooks in the house. Plus everytime I get a chance to check email or make a phone call, I get interrupted by my family or something else. I am lucky that I still can drive a car. I just hope I don't lose this job because of my depression.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New Re: I got meds
If you don't feel better within 3-4 weeks, tell em you want to switch. Its kind of a hit or miss with those things.

True story - I got dumped by a GF and called a suicide hotline in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. I got a person with a severe speech impediment that I couldn't understand. I was so amazed I almost started laughing.
The average hunter gatherer works 20 hours a week.
The average farmer works 40 hours a week.
The average programmer works 60 hours a week.
What the hell are we thinking?
New Last time I called
I didn't get an answer, and had hold music waiting for the next available person to talk to. I'd do better posting to a forum on the Internet.

New You were lucky
Last time I caled, they said maybe in my case it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

(It's a joke, son. If I couldn't laught at myself, I'd go... oh, wait, never mind, that didn't work either. But I'm feeling MUCH better now.)
----
"You don't have to be right - just use bolded upper case" - annon.
New I was lucky, the hotline guy wasn't
he listened to my story, and then he decided to kill himself. :)

That was a joke as well. Sort of like from that "Airplane" movie where the guy named Striker is telling his life story and everyone who hears it trys to kill themselves.

I can't stand it anymore! - (nking) - (22)
         Have you ever heard 'success is the best revenge?' - (Meerkat) - (1)
             It is more than that - (nking)
         You've gone through tough times before. You'll overcome it. - (Another Scott)
         Get some help, seriously. - (Washing Machine Charlie)
         No. - (pwhysall)
         Hang in there Norm! - (SpiceWare)
         No one willing to work pro bono? - (marlowe) - (5)
             No Pro Bono - (nking) - (2)
                 Oh, well. It suggest an idea for a hobby. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Someone who represents themselves in court - (nking)
             Surprisingly, - (Ashton) - (1)
                 From the hip - (nking)
         norm email me at - (boxley)
         HEY! - (tuberculosis) - (8)
             Re: HEY! - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                 It was a long time ago sonny - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Sonny? Just how old (young) you think I am, Pops? :-) - (Steve Lowe)
             I got meds - (nking) - (4)
                 Re: I got meds - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                     Last time I called - (nking) - (2)
                         You were lucky - (mhuber) - (1)
                             I was lucky, the hotline guy wasn't - (nking)

Di people dem a beg di super DJ fi more. Because dem love di way wi play di hardcore.
47 ms