IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Funny I was replying to "Crazy" and not you
It seems there are two type of people trying to get me into a flamewar:

Those who issue debates on the same argument over and over again.

Then those who do personal attacks on me, after the first set me up for them.

Repeating the same thing over and over again is not only an annoyance attack, it is almost practically brainwashing. Like if I get told the same thing over and over again, maybe I will start to believe it. Like I said I support the right to views and opinions like that, but nobody has the right to shove them down my throat. Todd already did a good job of that, and you just made it worse by basically saying the same thing. Anyway it is a sign of disrespect and it does upset me.

Follow Silverlock's advice and don't bother replying to me. Smartest thing you can do. Don't play a game with me using your friends to goad me into a flamewar, I refuse to enter one. Those days are over. You guys cannot manipulate me into attacking you guys back or go multiple accounts again. I am too smart for that.

Nice try really.

I got family living in Thailand, $60 won't last you a month. Last time I was there we spent $1500 and that was for two weeks in 2000. Now we will be there for a month and we might have to spend more. $60 might have had you living like a King in Thailand 100 years ago for a month, but my wife read that comment and laughed at you. She lived in Thailand for 18 years and knows how hard it is to make ends meet there. Her family struggles and many of them make $100 a month and a teacher makes $200 a month, maybe a manager of a factory makes $300 a month and pooling it all together still requires us to send them at least $200 to $500 a month to support them. Your economics are flawed, Greg, you forget I was in Thailand in 2000 and I got family that lives there.

Nice setup though. The old me would have walked into that trap and joined the others in a name-calling match and enter a flamewar or go multiple. That tactic won't work on the new me. You guys cannot gang up on me like you used to do. Oh sure I take responsibility for the way I reacted, but I was manipulated into that behavior.

Your argument is the same argument that I have debated several times over now with ToddBlanchard. I cite sources from the UN and Amnesty International and other International Reports. See I took International Management in college and I know how to research these things. I graduated with honors. So having your "friends" insult my intelligence and calling me a "tard" or a "troll" won't make me jump through hoops or honk that horn anymore. Orion don't play that way. You bring nothing new to the debate and I can easily debunk what you have posted.

If you want to keep it a honest debate, then fine. Just get the others to stop their attacks on me. I called that one, I really did, I said I would be attacked and I was. I am learning how to predict you guys now, really predictable.

I only seek friendship and information, what I get is something else entirely. I forgive you Greg, and the others. I just ask you all to be more considerate in the future. If I seemed out of line, I apologize for that, it was not my intent.

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
Expand Edited by orion April 3, 2007, 03:11:43 PM EDT
Expand Edited by orion April 3, 2007, 06:41:20 PM EDT
New twit file as of now. You aren't interested in "discussion".
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg]

You only want to argue twitiful stuff.
     dont often agree with fidel castro but he's right on this - (boxley) - (38)
         He is mistaken on one point - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             its foreign policy, a sop to end middle east oil imports - (boxley)
             You can make plenty of ethanol from kudzu. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Which is too bad... - (cwbrenn)
         we pay people not to grow corn -NT - (andread)
         Did you know that Castro - (orion) - (32)
             You should go to Cuba - (tuberculosis) - (28)
                 since I have a bro-in law who lives in Cuba - (boxley) - (4)
                     I like it there - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         well you are lucky enough to get to go - (boxley) - (2)
                             /lucky/sneaky/ - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 a quick hop to burmuda and a direct flight to havana - (boxley)
                 Re: You should go to Cuba - (orion) - (22)
                     I have someplace else in mind - (tuberculosis) - (21)
                         Re: I have someplace else in mind - (orion) - (20)
                             Why don't you live there? - (tuberculosis) - (19)
                                 Re: Why don't you live there? - (orion) - (18)
                                     The only concentration camps in Cuba are run by the US - (tuberculosis) - (17)
                                         Re: The only concentration camps in Cuba are run by the US - (orion) - (16)
                                             Whoa whoa whoa - (tuberculosis)
                                             Bullshit. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                 you are replyimg to a tard troll - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Then you know. - (folkert)
                                                 C'mon Greg - (crazy) - (7)
                                                     Yeah... shame on me. -NT - (folkert)
                                                     Re: C'mon Greg - (orion) - (5)
                                                         Where did I attack you? - (folkert) - (4)
                                                             You're assuming he's interested in debate - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                 All he wants is the Purina Troll Chow y'all keep feeding him -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                             Funny I was replying to "Crazy" and not you - (orion) - (1)
                                                                 twit file as of now. You aren't interested in "discussion". -NT - (folkert)
                                             I, too, would rather you were in Gitmo -NT - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 I'm sure this is all very satisfying - (jake123)
                                                 Why, so you can pine about his rights being violated? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     For him he'd make an exception -NT - (crazy)
             When did we EVER step in because poor people needed food? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Usually right after a disaster - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Re: Usually right after a disaster - (orion)

It would be good if people could help with the swift opening of bags that are wiggling and/or noisy.
102 ms