1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you are replyimg to a tard troll
quit responding. my folks spend a lot ot time there,
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Then you know.
Though my time frame was a few years ago.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
     dont often agree with fidel castro but he's right on this - (boxley) - (38)
         He is mistaken on one point - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             its foreign policy, a sop to end middle east oil imports - (boxley)
             You can make plenty of ethanol from kudzu. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Which is too bad... - (cwbrenn)
         we pay people not to grow corn -NT - (andread)
         Did you know that Castro - (orion) - (32)
             You should go to Cuba - (tuberculosis) - (28)
                 since I have a bro-in law who lives in Cuba - (boxley) - (4)
                     I like it there - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         well you are lucky enough to get to go - (boxley) - (2)
                             /lucky/sneaky/ - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 a quick hop to burmuda and a direct flight to havana - (boxley)
                 Re: You should go to Cuba - (orion) - (22)
                     I have someplace else in mind - (tuberculosis) - (21)
                         Re: I have someplace else in mind - (orion) - (20)
                             Why don't you live there? - (tuberculosis) - (19)
                                 Re: Why don't you live there? - (orion) - (18)
                                     The only concentration camps in Cuba are run by the US - (tuberculosis) - (17)
                                         Re: The only concentration camps in Cuba are run by the US - (orion) - (16)
                                             Whoa whoa whoa - (tuberculosis)
                                             Bullshit. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                 you are replyimg to a tard troll - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Then you know. - (folkert)
                                                 C'mon Greg - (crazy) - (7)
                                                     Yeah... shame on me. -NT - (folkert)
                                                     Re: C'mon Greg - (orion) - (5)
                                                         Where did I attack you? - (folkert) - (4)
                                                             You're assuming he's interested in debate - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                 All he wants is the Purina Troll Chow y'all keep feeding him -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                             Funny I was replying to "Crazy" and not you - (orion) - (1)
                                                                 twit file as of now. You aren't interested in "discussion". -NT - (folkert)
                                             I, too, would rather you were in Gitmo -NT - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 I'm sure this is all very satisfying - (jake123)
                                                 Why, so you can pine about his rights being violated? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     For him he'd make an exception -NT - (crazy)
             When did we EVER step in because poor people needed food? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Usually right after a disaster - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Re: Usually right after a disaster - (orion)

It is fine to have low opinions of people's friends when they are assholes.
97 ms