IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New since energy transforms rather than dissapate
and the loss of the field suggests that "some" energy has transformed/transferred. There is Peter's wooly booger, it is measurable and defined.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New The field lines collapse...
... and generate a negligible amount of heat.

Where's the mystery in that?
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New no mystery, if thats the explaination
the field may just go elsewhere.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     slow sunday? how about a discussion of quantum metaphysics - (boxley) - (54)
         It's bollocks. -NT - (pwhysall) - (48)
             wassamatta u dont understand the math? -NT - (boxley) - (47)
                 There's nothing to understand. - (pwhysall) - (46)
                     ICLRPDx4 - (Steve Lowe)
                     Like string theory and dark energy - (imric) - (1)
                         Yes, exactly like those. - (pwhysall)
                     perhaps you missed a few things - (boxley) - (41)
                         Re: perhaps you missed a few things - (pwhysall) - (40)
                             Careful.. - (Ashton) - (39)
                                 some people dont grok uncertainty as certainty - (boxley)
                                 Oh please. - (pwhysall) - (35)
                                     so physics is wrong? energy dissapates? its not a constant? - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Cold fusion, eh? - (pwhysall)
                                     Spent a lot of time around Jesuits? - (Ashton) - (31)
                                         Re: Spent a lot of time around Jesuits? - (pwhysall) - (30)
                                             It's a Republican thing - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 Re: It's a Republican thing - (ubernostrum) - (1)
                                                     Agreeable.. - (Ashton)
                                             Science IS Philosophy. - (imric) - (26)
                                                 No it isn't. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     Good point. Science isn't 'Philosophy' - (imric) - (1)
                                                         Re: Good point. Science isn't 'Philosophy' - (pwhysall)
                                                 You don't understand the scientific method... - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                                     question then - (boxley) - (12)
                                                         My stab at it. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             since energy transforms rather than dissapate - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 The field lines collapse... - (admin) - (1)
                                                                     no mystery, if thats the explaination - (boxley)
                                                         Odd question. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                             Agreed - - (imric)
                                                         Ah, geez. - (ubernostrum) - (5)
                                                             1/4 of an ounce, everybody knows that -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                 That's what, 50 bucks? -NT - (imric) - (3)
                                                                     Up here that'll run you at least 65$CDN - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                         is that for the good BC stuff or the ONT ragweed? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             It's not ragweed anymore - (jake123)
                                                     Therefore, your PHILOSOPHY - (imric) - (8)
                                                         Please don't misrepresent what I said. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                             Horse- - (imric) - (4)
                                                                 Whatever. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                     *chuckle* Justify Quantum Mind? - (imric)
                                                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                                                                 Dupe, ignore - (pwhysall)
                                                         I'm reminded of Willard Van Orman Quine - (ubernostrum) - (1)
                                                             omigawd___ the tragedy of psoriasis^h^h_ ab != ba -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Bzzzzzt - (drewk)
                                 Ooh! Me next! - (ubernostrum) - (1)
                                     Re: Ooh! Me next! - (Ashton)
                     Another article. - (Another Scott)
         It's a surd - (Ashton)
         See. - (ubernostrum) - (3)
             wassamtter you quit drinking ? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Nah. - (ubernostrum) - (1)
                     ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)