IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Event order: 1) See.. the flic___2) Then.. critique the flic

New nope, just like a Michael Moore flick
one does not have to see something made by an agent provocateur to sniff the offal in the message. If I want to understand global warming I dont go to a movie about it. I suppose if you wanted to understand evolution a screening of [link|http://www.flockofdodos.com/|http://www.flockofdodos.com/] let me know how it turns out.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Gee that's just what certain Bible-thumpers say -
"No I haven't read all of it - but I know the parts I like."

Your 'review' remarks are thus fairly rated 0, possibly -0
(Please don't go into teaching, OK?)

New so, how did you rate my recommended flick, backatcher
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Saw 'An Inconvenient Truth' last night. - (Ashton) - (22)
         The people who NEED to watch this - (lincoln) - (21)
             Another problem - (bepatient)
             Feel free to provide credible evidence for #2 - (pwhysall) - (17)
                 And the climate always has been changing -NT - (tonytib) - (2)
                     And always will. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         I hear a Dylan song playing in the backround. -NT - (bepatient)
                 Begs the real Question, no? - (Ashton) - (8)
                     ozone hole was fixed? horses doovers - (boxley)
                     Present the evidence for anthropogenic climate change. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                         Agree about the likely/traditional response. - (Ashton) - (5)
                             Don't get me started about Silent Spring - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 Event order: 1) See.. the flic___2) Then.. critique the flic -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     nope, just like a Michael Moore flick - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Gee that's just what certain Bible-thumpers say - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             so, how did you rate my recommended flick, backatcher -NT - (boxley)
                 I'll start with this - (lincoln) - (4)
                     these are the same people that reported WMD's in Iraq right? - (boxley)
                     Anthropogenic climate change is required... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         I understand where you're coming from, but... 27 kB img. - (Another Scott)
                     Anything that doesn't cut... - (bepatient)
             Well, Gore was on Oprah yesterday. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 twit and twat -NT - (boxley)

A few slices of bread short of a loaf.
59 ms